Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Will there be alot of info on UT3 at E3 '07?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am looking forward to the blurry shaky cam footage. With background noise so loud, that’s all you hear.

Comment

Originally posted by durtytarget View Post
      I am not worried about what is gonna be displayed but rather wondering as to when the E3 2007 will be held. If anyone has any idea, do inform me. Secondly as Crotale mentioned, I am not worried about the advertising of UT3 as there are big companies laying their bucks on the table for the success of this game.
      July 11-13
      http://www.e3expo.com/login/login.as...=%2findex.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by iron12 View Post
        I am looking forward to the blurry shaky cam footage. With background noise so loud, that’s all you hear.
        Same here dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Lert View Post
          You know, I'd much rather enjoy a good game than good advertising .. And the game will be done when it's done.
          *holds back nasty comment*

Comment

I would like to see afew TV ads for UT3 just before/when it comes out like Gears of War did. Those adverts actually were the first time i'd properly seen any of the game, as beforehand i'd only seen afew concept screens on the web, then lost interest. It properly brought my attention to the game, i went round to a friends house, played it and loved it! My friend however has no real knowledge of the UT franchise apart from me yabbering on at him about it , but im sure he saw the gears advert and rushed out to buy it (twice lol) because it looked so awesome. Im sure a little advertising like this would go a long way and draw in alot of console players like my friend here who had never heard of Epic and their marvellous achievments.

Comment

I agree, a TV AD or 2 could grab added attention. My brother and I loved the gears of War TV Ad (In our opinion, one of the best TV Game ADs) and I think having a TV AD representing the fast paced intense action of UT3 about a week before release or shortly after release would be great. I can imagine, in the supposed UT3, a random character fights an entire Necris Army in the battlefield and opens fire on them like mad as he/she escapes. Both the character and the Necis army used a large variety of weapons (to show off some of the game's weapons) against each other and the character manages to escape. Barely. The character then finds himself/herself in a strange area and is immediatly seen surrounded by hordes of Krall. The screen fades to dark immediatly with large letters that say "THE ACTION NEVER ENDS HERE" and proceeds to show the UT3 logo (and tell what systems it's for, the ESRB rating and all that other stuff).

Comment

We won't see a TV AD until maybe 2 weeks before the game comes out.

Comment

if demo comes out after summer, they will have lost another hard core fan and probably many many more....

Comment

Originally posted by Vaevictis View Post
                    if demo comes out after summer, they will have lost another hard core fan and probably many many more....
                    What do you mean by that? What hard core fan will they lose and why?

Comment

Put a cork in it and be patient :P. The game will come out when it comes out and there is nothing you can do about it. Its better to have the game come out later when it is 100 percent then it is to come out sooner at 90 or less percent. The same goes for the demo.

Comment

Yes, the more complete, the better the product.

Comment

Well Unreal Tournament 3 deserves as much sales than Halo 3 and more than Gears of War, I consider it's going to be better than both nothing can replace UT, I always found it was the best multiplayer game and above all competitive, it has to be competitive !

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
                            I would like to see afew TV ads for UT3 just before/when it comes out like Gears of War did. Those adverts actually were the first time i'd properly seen any of the game, as beforehand i'd only seen afew concept screens on the web, then lost interest. It properly brought my attention to the game, i went round to a friends house, played it and loved it! My friend however has no real knowledge of the UT franchise apart from me yabbering on at him about it , but im sure he saw the gears advert and rushed out to buy it (twice lol) because it looked so awesome. Im sure a little advertising like this would go a long way and draw in alot of console players like my friend here who had never heard of Epic and their marvellous achievments.
                            I completely agree with him, UT3 really needs the console players and consumers to attract to show how much work yall have put into this game epic. we kno it will blow gears outta the water(as yall stated in the oxm article). so show how much it will blow gears outta the water which will attract so many ppl online and make tons of money

Comment

Originally posted by shletten View Post
                              Well Unreal Tournament 3 deserves as much sales than Halo 3 and more than Gears of War, I consider it's going to be better than both nothing can replace UT, I always found it was the best multiplayer game and above all competitive, it has to be competitive !
                              except epic has stately a ridiculous amount of times that they dont make the games for competition.

as for Halo3.... meh. dont care. if GoW makes epic more money on UT3 then so be it. i just hope they make a separate section of the forums for PC and console versions.

Comment

So just because the playerbase hyped this game so much, it should come out, prematurely and not properly finished, just because it's taking the hyping playerbase too long? You did it yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X