Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be alot of info on UT3 at E3 '07?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will there be alot of info on UT3 at E3 '07?

Hey, i was just wondering if epic was going to show off some cool things on UT3 at E3. If theres gonna be some info, then this games hype is gonna be equal to halo hype or even better! lol.

UT3 will be there, that's about all I know.

Comment

Originally posted by hal View Post
      UT3 will be there, that's about all I know.
      If they're gonna be there YOU KNOW that only good can come "out" of it! <struggle> I won't say it.... I won't say maybe they'll have a release date.. I won't...::gasp::</struggle>

Intentsly
      (UT99~ [--]Torturia)

Comment

Didn't they say last year that they didn't think they'd be discussing it this year

Comment

they wouldn't be talking about UT2007 at E3

i bet we'll see a playable demo (for a change), have new screens and interviews.

new info ? sure. it's been months since we don't have anything new, and so much could have changed !

Comment

Yes, here is the time for the more serious announcements and for the demo.

Comment

Originally posted by rhiridflaidd View Post
              Didn't they say last year that they didn't think they'd be discussing it this year
              i dont think they said that, the hype is already down how can they not give us anymore info?

Comment

Yeah they did say it. In the context that they expected it would be done by E3.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                  Yes, here is the time for the more serious announcements and for the demo.
                  Don't hold your breath.

Comment

Originally posted by jfrizzle14 View Post
                    Hey, i was just wondering if epic was going to show off some cool things on UT3 at E3. If theres gonna be some info, then this games hype is gonna be equal to halo hype or even better! lol.
                    Just out of general curiousity, was there any particular reason why you threw in a "lol" there or do you like it when people don't take you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by A_Spec View Post
                      Just out of general curiousity, was there any particular reason why you threw in a "lol" there or do you like it when people don't take you serious?
                      I'm sure he's just happy with the thought of Unreal making it's presence known to people that wouldn't usually take interest (read: console gamers that haven't been educated in that which is Unreal).

Comment

Originally posted by A_Spec View Post
                        ok this isnt about the lol thingy. its about epic releasing info on this game

Comment

Hopefully they'll give more videos and screenshots on some of the characters in the game (especially the Necris and Krall), some videos of more weapons, and even some more vehicle types.

Comment

Perhaps they will even give the game out complete and free to everyone who asks.

Comment

Release the frickin demo already, people started losing interest 2 months ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X