Will there be adrenaline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will there be adrenaline?

i hope yall didnt take out adrenaline in ut3. well is there still adrenaline?

No adrenaline.

Comment

No adrenaline, and I'm actually happy about that.

Comment

that really sucks

Comment

Maybe there will be a replacement, who knows?

I agree with getting rid of it though, anyway.

Comment

I really miss the old Relics. I especially liked the Skull that blew up like a redeemer when you got killed...

Comment

Originally posted by jfrizzle14 View Post
              that really sucks
              Don't fret man, mutators can change that.

Comment

Originally posted by [TT]BrundleFly View Post
                I really miss the old Relics. I especially liked the Skull that blew up like a redeemer when you got killed...
                Those were community made.

Comment

Were they from the original unreal? I played a mod of that for ut2004 and loved it, maby afew relics in ut3 would be nice, as cool pickups. I cant wait to see the RPG mod for ut3!

Oh yea adrenaline - im glad it's gone too; no more accidentally triggering invisibility and getting flattened by a tank, or triggering speed and twitching off a cliff.

Bring back the Invisibility pickup however!

Comment

<runs in> Black nanos </runs out>

Comment

Those were taken from Quake3 Team Arena. Fun to be sure though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos View Post
                        Those were community made.
                        Those were in one of the UT Bonus Packs.

The Unreal mod RealCTF did it best:

- Only random spawning 4 Artifacts in the entire map: Haste (faster weapon fire), Regen (regenerating health), Damage (increased damage per shot), and Resist (reduced damage)
                        - If you die you drop the artifact (giving a risk factor - do you stay in your base and horde the powerups or use them to attack and risk giving them up)

The official version was flawed because they dropped all over the map and there were multiple instances of each, totally negating the risk/strategy factor that artifacts/relics are supposed to introduce.

Comment

I don't recall there being multiple instances of each relic... but it's been a long while.

Comment

I really hope they don't decide to include adrenaline. It just makes the game more like a silly sports game where you can hit a combo after a certain amount of points.

UT is about hardcore fast paced fragging!

Comment

Adrenaline sucked balls, I'm glad they took it out.

Relics can be really fun tho, I'd like to see it in as a mutator.

Comment

Working...
                              X