Spiraling rockets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spiraling rockets?

From the videos I've seen rockets go vertical and horizontal but not yet seen someone shoot spiraling rockets. Does anyone know if they will be in the game?

vertical ?

Comment

Well, in UT2k4 my rockets sometimes do that if i charge them in a spiral and realease them while falling or something.

Comment

You push primary fire while charging to make them spiral, and I don't see why they would take spiraling rockets out

Comment

Originally posted by theeDEATHMASTER View Post
          vertical ?
          Yeah you read that right! I saw that too in the UT3 weapon teaser.

Comment

Single fire, 3 spread (horizontal), 3 spiral, grenades. That's what you've got.

Comment

Originally posted by -=¤willhaven¤=- View Post
              Single fire, 3 spread (horizontal), 3 spiral, grenades. That's what you've got.
              That's good but I surely do remember seeing the player in the UT3 weapon teaser giving a vertical spread of three rockets that were moving somewhat parallel to the wall he was trying not to shoot. It was in the beginning part. I think it was the second-triple rocket fire.

Comment

Originally posted by durtytarget View Post
                That's good but I surely do remember seeing the player in the UT3 weapon teaser giving a vertical spread of three rockets that were moving somewhat parallel to the wall he was trying not to shoot. It was in the beginning part. I think it was the second-triple rocket fire.
                It was probably a quick look down or over, then back, giving that appearance. Vertical spread would never make sense.

Comment

Yeah, in UT2k4 you simply hold the alt fire, and right when the 3rd missile loads, you press the left mouse button, and there you go, 3 spiraling rockets.

Comment

Originally posted by Drintion View Post
                    You push primary fire while charging to make them spiral, and I don't see why they would take spiraling rockets out
                    You tap primary while charging to toggle the modes in UT3.

Comment

Originally posted by durtytarget View Post
                      We've never had a vertical rocket spread.

Comment

Originally posted by -=¤willhaven¤=- View Post
                        We've never had a vertical rocket spread.
                        Sorry to contradict you time and time again Will but just hear me out without getting impatient. Do you remember the weapon teaser. Now I am not talking about the PS3 ultra Noob video (sorry if I am being rude). OK now go at 0 minutes 36 seconds in the first map. Try to pause the shot. You will see the guy loading up 3 rockets then holding them (as you said holding for one second) and then fires them and they move parallel to the wall. Will, my point is not to prove you wrong, I am confirming what i saw and if at all confirm weather this is a combo for killing large targets like the darkwalker or something, weather this is like a dodge triple load rocket fire. Please don't think I am a crazy fool yapping away just cause I thought I was someone who noticed something no body may have.

Thanking you,
                        durtytarget

Comment

I go by what the devs say, I believe them. However, I did see the video and it looks like the rockets are moving in a vertical alignment. Most likely theres an explanation for that, but it does look like its moving that way. Check it out for yourself here.

Comment

I think that's the alt fire grenades.

Comment

They are grenades, watch it a couple of times and you will see the parabola.

Comment

Working...
                              X