Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT3 OXM Magazine Scans! Get 'em while they're hot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent! Thanks a bunch.

Comment

Wow. The third one is brilliant

Comment

That still of a headshot is amazing! It makes the GOW headshot look rated-G.

Comment

WOW! thank you placebo

Comment

SCHWEEET!!!

Really sounds like they are aiming for end of year to me.

I thought the comment that they were using the 360 to set the bar for the PC kind of disappointing. The PCs have more pixels people, lets use them ALL

Comment

sweetness!!!

Comment

From what the article says. It sounds like they are aiming to be hardware heavy and that is a giant turn off for me at this point. You would think they would reach a medium where the game would look good but also play good on a good majority of systems out there. Not everyone can afford upgrades. This makes me worry even more about how much UT3 will require in terms of hardware. Then again that could be the focus for console version...

Comment

The first one doesn't seem to be resolving for me.

Comment

Originally posted by hal View Post
                    same here

and FINALLY we get to see something new...

Comment

Originally posted by hal View Post
                      Same here;

I think it will run at about 30 fps on my comp. Lost planet runs on XBOX360 at 30fps and the same on my PC. So i might have a few fluctuations. I surely will be removing all shadows Which would increase performance drastically. So i am hoping for around 30. My eyes deal with that fps quite well. And i just might go to window mode at 1024X768 that is if required. And surely no AA.

PS:I doubt a 7800 will be able to pull off AA and AF and HDR at the same time(max settings).

Comment

first image doesn't cooperate here either...
                        "believe the blasphemy : UT3 makes Gears of war actually look ugly !" :lol:

nice article so far, plenty of new images ==> me happy for some time

EDIT : WTF ? PC graphics will be based on the Xbox360 version ? nooooooo ! even if the Xbox360 is an awesome machine, PCs can achieve WAAAY more.

oh and no PS3 talk... weird.

Comment

Originally posted by toniglandyl View Post
                          oh and no PS3 talk... weird.
                          In the Official XBox Magazine ???

Comment

oh yeah, didn't notice the official Xbox Magazine part

hopefully, some things are said for the Xbox360 crowd so PC users shouldn't worry much... hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by toniglandyl View Post
                              EDIT : WTF ? PC graphics will be based on the Xbox360 version ? nooooooo ! even if the Xbox360 is an awesome machine, PCs can achieve WAAAY more.
                              Yup, they can, but like mentioned in the article: Epic has to think about the lower-spec PCs too. Working from the XBOX to the PC sounds like a more logical way to go rather than the other way around, because the XBOX has one spec.

edit: http://img103.imagevenue.com/view.ph..._122_720lo.jpg the second pic, left male. A facial expression?

Comment

Working...
                              X