Single Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single Player

Hey, I never played a unreal tournament game before but i'm interesting in buying this one. I was wondering how long past single player modes were and how long do you think the UT3 will be for single player.

Previous UT single player were basicaly ladder matches, I usually played through it once (didn't take long) on Novice then straight to MP.

Nobody except the people working on it know how long the single player campaign will be since it's the first time UT gets one.

Comment

Bots don't replace human enemies, but in case you haven't experienced the latter yourself you'll be pretty satisfied with bots.

Comment

Is there a offline multiplayer against bots and another player?

Comment

Originally posted by shadowdragon115 View Post
          Is there a offline multiplayer against bots and another player?
          Most likely yes, in UT2004 you can play all maps offline vs. as many bots as you like (depending on the gamemode you might also have bots on your own team, which you can give commands over a rather simple system - you can assign individual tasks to each bot)

Comment

I think the SP will take longer than in '03 or '04.
            but what about the co-op? is it the same SP but with a friend or single matches like you're on a empty server with bots?

Comment

Yea I read that the SP is suppose to have 4 acts so I hope that is kinda long. I hope there is co op or offline multiplayer with other people.

Comment

Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
                I think the SP will take longer than in '03 or '04.
                but what about the co-op? is it the same SP but with a friend or single matches like you're on a empty server with bots?
                the 2nd is in for sure, I can only imagine co-op to be played along the lines of the single player campaign

Comment

So are UT games kind of like a better version of timesplitters? From the videos I've seen of UT seems like the maps, multiplayer, and bots are kind of the same.

Comment

Working...
                  X