"is being finalised as we speak"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B1tchkilla View Post
    No way, gfx and all that stuff would get old as well after a year.
    Very true.

Comment

Originally posted by BioHaZarD View Post
      Dude, i don't have time to wait till feb 2k8, what if i die this summer?
      I mean cmon if the game is there already just release a demo, we don't care how perfect it is since it's a demo. You can have all the time you want with ur fullgame, the thing is:
      UT3 Demo out -> Everyone installing it
      Demo rocks-> Everyone starts playing ut2004 waiting for UT3 to come out -> Community is active
      Demo sucks-> Full game will be better -> Community active.

That's my point of view, could be wrong...or not.
      Lol i have heard those things before and belive me complaining and yelling "release the demo" will not help. I think the problem in this forum is "to much noobs" who dosent know jack about game just wanna demo and dont know how EPIC makes game.
      EPIC aint EA games that makes release dates right after they reveal that they start to produce a new game. And when game comes out its unpolished and buggy.
      EPIC polish, balance till its "fun" and ready to be released. I think that they release UT3 to consoles cause it will bring more profit for em. Cause piracy in PC world is very common even 7 years old kid knows how to download games by using torrents or something else.

Comment

Originally posted by FrostBiteEST View Post
        piracy in PC world is very common even 7 years old kid knows how to download games by using torrents or something else.
        The best copy protection EVER has been the use of CD-keys required for online play, and for a multiplayer game like UT3, that's all the copy protection it needs.

Comment

Working...
        X