• Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Crotale View Post
    I'm glad I could help.
    nice to hear

What am I supposed to be doing?
    Maybe to add this FAQ in a textfile inside you kit.

No. I post images on UT3GFX, BUF and here. The disclaimers on UT3GFX provide copyright protection for the owners of their individual pieces, as well as Epic Games content.
    Makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TheRealSephiroth View Post
    ha i just wanted to say: "maybe we should make a community fansitekit" ^^
    but...nice! i'm downloading it atm
    I'm glad I could help.

btw. if you haven't already added: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=562853
    Just ask Unreal Havoc for permission
    What am I supposed to be doing?

Whats with your wallpapers? You want them to be ut3gfx exclusive?
    No. I post images on UT3GFX, BUF and here. The disclaimers on UT3GFX provide copyright protection for the owners of their individual pieces, as well as Epic Games content.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ha i just wanted to say: "maybe we should make a community fansitekit" ^^
    but...nice! i'm downloading it atm

btw. if you haven't already added: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=562853
    Just ask Unreal Havoc for permission

Whats with your wallpapers? You want them to be ut3gfx exclusive?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hope it's okay to re-**** this, but I made a crude fansite kit some months ago. This was compiled by me to help support UT3 fans until Epic can get us a bona fide fansite kit.

Crotale's Minimal UT3 Kit
    Crotale's Full UT3 Kit

Originally posted by Crotale
    I have two versions. One version is a minimal kit weighing in at about 105 MB that includes logos, box art, and cutout images. Included are PSD files and some transparent alpha PNG versions of those files. The full kit version weighs in at about 162 MB and includes the previously listed items plus numerous high resolution screenshots and UT3 concept work. All items have been gathered from various websites, except for items created specifically by me. I have included what I believe to be my best collection of usable items. I have a lot of smaller items but they aren't that good IMO. I have about 1 GB of UT3 related items, so it's a lot to sift through.

Copyrights to all Epic made content belong to Epic Games and are not allowed to be used commercially. Same goes for my content as well. You may use this fansite kit for personal use and to create UT fansites.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll second that. Come on Epic, cough up the kit so we can advertise the game for ya.
    HELL YEAH!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll second that. Come on Epic, cough up the kit so we can advertise the game for ya.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nearly one month b4 release...I know that there are many UT3 graphics available, but I woud like to see an official Kit

So please Epic, **** my site! ^^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
    you are my hero
    Thanks for that. It's just really great to be here.

Originally posted by _Lynx View Post
    Wow, thanks! Where did you get that one?
    I haphazardly constructed it from other pieces parts.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow, thanks! Where did you get that one?

Here's the one I used before - that's from the ut2007.com, with stripped background http://aryss.ath.cx/ut3logo.psd

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT3GFX has a barrel full of wallpapers and other UT3 media. And, we are welcoming new members who wish to add media to our collection.

Also, here is this UT3 wallpapers thread, replete with user made imagery and yes, both a layered Epic UT3 logo .psd and custom layered logo .psd.

And, lastly, here is the BUF thread that started it all. Yes, I'm talking about the road to UT3, name change and concept logos. Okay, I had nothing to do with either the name change or the official logo, but I'd like to think that we BUFers provided some darn good feedback to Epic on how much a name change would bolster the fans.
    you are my hero

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've seen a tutorial somewhere how to make the UT3 logo yourself with photoshop.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
    Hal do you have a psd of the UT3 logo and the U symbol? ive been wanting those.
    No, sure don't. If I come across one, I'll be sure and put it up for download if it somehow isn't released on their site.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT3GFX has a barrel full of wallpapers and other UT3 media. And, we are welcoming new members who wish to add media to our collection.

Also, here is this UT3 wallpapers thread, replete with user made imagery and yes, both a layered Epic UT3 logo .psd and custom layered logo .psd.

And, lastly, here is the BUF thread that started it all. Yes, I'm talking about the road to UT3, name change and concept logos. Okay, I had nothing to do with either the name change or the official logo, but I'd like to think that we BUFers provided some darn good feedback to Epic on how much a name change would bolster the fans.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by hal View Post
    Well, like Flak said, I'm sure something will be available sooner to release. Nice big psd logos and whatnot. In the meantime, you're welcome to snag any of our screenshots to use - almost all super-high-res and none with watermarks.
    Hal do you have a psd of the UT3 logo and the U symbol? ive been wanting those.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    as for the logos for Epic Games' logo grab the GoW Fansite kit. You can get UT3 logo in decent resolution from ut2007.com splash screen - it's on black background, easy to cut out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X