No announcement yet.

UT3 Fan Site Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll second that. Come on Epic, cough up the kit so we can advertise the game for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Crotale View Post
      I'll second that. Come on Epic, cough up the kit so we can advertise the game for ya.
      HELL YEAH!

Comment

I hope it's okay to re-**** this, but I made a crude fansite kit some months ago. This was compiled by me to help support UT3 fans until Epic can get us a bona fide fansite kit.

Crotale's Minimal UT3 Kit
        Crotale's Full UT3 Kit

Originally posted by Crotale
        I have two versions. One version is a minimal kit weighing in at about 105 MB that includes logos, box art, and cutout images. Included are PSD files and some transparent alpha PNG versions of those files. The full kit version weighs in at about 162 MB and includes the previously listed items plus numerous high resolution screenshots and UT3 concept work. All items have been gathered from various websites, except for items created specifically by me. I have included what I believe to be my best collection of usable items. I have a lot of smaller items but they aren't that good IMO. I have about 1 GB of UT3 related items, so it's a lot to sift through.

Copyrights to all Epic made content belong to Epic Games and are not allowed to be used commercially. Same goes for my content as well. You may use this fansite kit for personal use and to create UT fansites.

Comment

ha i just wanted to say: "maybe we should make a community fansitekit" ^^
          but...nice! i'm downloading it atm

btw. if you haven't already added: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=562853
          Just ask Unreal Havoc for permission

Whats with your wallpapers? You want them to be ut3gfx exclusive?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealSephiroth View Post
            ha i just wanted to say: "maybe we should make a community fansitekit" ^^
            but...nice! i'm downloading it atm
            I'm glad I could help.

btw. if you haven't already added: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=562853
            Just ask Unreal Havoc for permission
            What am I supposed to be doing?

Whats with your wallpapers? You want them to be ut3gfx exclusive?
            No. I post images on UT3GFX, BUF and here. The disclaimers on UT3GFX provide copyright protection for the owners of their individual pieces, as well as Epic Games content.

Comment

I'm glad I could help.
              nice to hear

What am I supposed to be doing?
              Maybe to add this FAQ in a textfile inside you kit.

No. I post images on UT3GFX, BUF and here. The disclaimers on UT3GFX provide copyright protection for the owners of their individual pieces, as well as Epic Games content.
              Makes sense.

Comment

Working...
              X