UT3 Fan Site Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Fan Site Kit

Has anyone heard any news about if or when they will release a fan site kit for UT3?

I have seen no such info. What sort of stuff would you want? It's pretty easy to find everything you'd want, you just need to know where to look like www.beyondunreal.com or similar.

Comment

I'm sure they will when it's right time. Some art, high resolution logos would be cool.

Comment

I would look for this closer to release date or soon after.

Comment

Not looking for anything in praticular, inspiration maybe. I was just curious
          because I made my sig image, http://www.emcut.com/images/CVsig12.jpg
          for UT2004 out of content that I found in the fan site kit and I was thinking
          about making a new sig for UT3 and getting some stuff added to our website
          www.emcut.com its looking a little bit plain and out dated.

Comment

Well, like Flak said, I'm sure something will be available sooner to release. Nice big psd logos and whatnot. In the meantime, you're welcome to snag any of our screenshots to use - almost all super-high-res and none with watermarks.

Comment

as for the logos for Epic Games' logo grab the GoW Fansite kit. You can get UT3 logo in decent resolution from ut2007.com splash screen - it's on black background, easy to cut out.

Comment

Originally posted by hal View Post
                Well, like Flak said, I'm sure something will be available sooner to release. Nice big psd logos and whatnot. In the meantime, you're welcome to snag any of our screenshots to use - almost all super-high-res and none with watermarks.
                Hal do you have a psd of the UT3 logo and the U symbol? ive been wanting those.

Comment

UT3GFX has a barrel full of wallpapers and other UT3 media. And, we are welcoming new members who wish to add media to our collection.

Also, here is this UT3 wallpapers thread, replete with user made imagery and yes, both a layered Epic UT3 logo .psd and custom layered logo .psd.

And, lastly, here is the BUF thread that started it all. Yes, I'm talking about the road to UT3, name change and concept logos. Okay, I had nothing to do with either the name change or the official logo, but I'd like to think that we BUFers provided some darn good feedback to Epic on how much a name change would bolster the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
                    Hal do you have a psd of the UT3 logo and the U symbol? ive been wanting those.
                    No, sure don't. If I come across one, I'll be sure and put it up for download if it somehow isn't released on their site.

Comment

I've seen a tutorial somewhere how to make the UT3 logo yourself with photoshop.

Comment

Originally posted by Crotale View Post
                        UT3GFX has a barrel full of wallpapers and other UT3 media. And, we are welcoming new members who wish to add media to our collection.

Also, here is this UT3 wallpapers thread, replete with user made imagery and yes, both a layered Epic UT3 logo .psd and custom layered logo .psd.

And, lastly, here is the BUF thread that started it all. Yes, I'm talking about the road to UT3, name change and concept logos. Okay, I had nothing to do with either the name change or the official logo, but I'd like to think that we BUFers provided some darn good feedback to Epic on how much a name change would bolster the fans.
                        you are my hero

Comment

Originally posted by Crotale View Post
                          Wow, thanks! Where did you get that one?

Here's the one I used before - that's from the ut2007.com, with stripped background http://aryss.ath.cx/ut3logo.psd

Comment

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
                            you are my hero
                            Thanks for that. It's just really great to be here.

Originally posted by _Lynx View Post
                            Wow, thanks! Where did you get that one?
                            I haphazardly constructed it from other pieces parts.

Comment

Nearly one month b4 release...I know that there are many UT3 graphics available, but I woud like to see an official Kit

So please Epic, **** my site! ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X