No announcement yet.

Your UnrealEd Wishlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An updated phoenix would rock. Planes are faster than helio's. But I'd be happy if the "tilting" that the assualt craft (raptor) was togglable...

Comment

-Dynamical Skyzone (or whatever it will be in UE3)
      when you move throught the map from one end to another, actor in skyzone also follow your direction (in very limited range) This would made illusion that objects on background not following you whn you move (anyone seen Skyscrapper built in ocean when you move too far in Morpheus3? )

-More hotkeys, some of them even configurable.
      -New render style for terrain: show lines at fixed heights (line in real maps) for example, every 256/512/1024 UUs (should be configurable)
      (if you dont know what about im talking, see picture:

http://narrow.parovoz.com/maps/Lomov-map.jpg )

Comment

What I'd like to see is better support for liquids. Water to swim in and what not.

Comment

Originally posted by ne_skaju View Post
          -Dynamical Skyzone (or whatever it will be in UE3)
          when you move throught the map from one end to another, actor in skyzone also follow your direction (in very limited range) This would made illusion that objects on background not following you whn you move (anyone seen Skyscrapper built in ocean when you move too far in Morpheus3? )
          UE3 doesnt use skyboxes. So this pretty much solves your problem I'm guessing.

Comment

1. Modifiers like in 3dsmax for modifying meshes, Taper, Symmetry stuff like that.
            + a lattice deformer, I can imagine that would be very very handy for getting some variation in stuff like vegetation and such

Comment

Originally posted by Naklajat View Post
              + a lattice deformer, I can imagine that would be very very handy for getting some variation in stuff like vegetation and such
              Yeah thats a good one, I thought you meant the lattice modifier for a second but yeah FFD's would be kewl. Slice plane would be another handy one for trimming some excess polys you may not see if meshes go through other stuff.

6. Align mesh by vertices in 2d, 2.5d, 3d.
              7. Modifiers could be applied to groups or even whole layers for quickly making symmetrical CTF maps for eg. There is a tiny issue of having to allow different texture sets for that though.

Comment

Working...
              X