Hints 'n' Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hints 'n' Tips

On UT2004 there were tips on the loading screens. It has been said that there will be no loading screens, or minimal during play. But surely tips can be placed in somewhere, lets just say that there are loading screens for the sake of this thread.
    So if you were to decide what goes on them, what would you put? (Put it in the same style as the current tips)
    I would put..

"You can give rides to other team members on the manta's wings to get them into the battle quicker"

Because i get annoyed when at the start of a game some douche will fly off by himself.

Originally posted by stephen_wq View Post
    "You can give rides to other team members on the manta's wings to get them into the battle quicker"

Because i get annoyed when at the start of a game some douche will fly off by himself.
    Not needed in UT3 with the grappling hooks.

My suggestion:

"Just because you learned how to do standing combos 2 days ago it doesn't give you the right to say "noob" to everyone that kills you."

Comment

Originally posted by Molgan View Post
      My suggestion:

"Just because you learned how to do standing combos 2 days ago it doesn't give you the right to say "noob" to everyone that kills you."
      You should write UT3's manual and the hints shown at the loading screen. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Molgan View Post

Or if you get killed by a standing comboer...it's your fault for not headshotting him afterall.

Comment

Considering the playing aptitude of the developers, I would suggest that the tips be written a few months after release by the community that plays the game.

Comment

Working...
          X