Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by flootsKy View Post
    Epic is implanting dreams into people's heads?
    Or maybe UT3 was affected the future in some epic way and people who have something to do with it are some how getting glances of these future events through our dreams.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's like that episode of Futurama when Fry has the dream about buying underwear.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So I guess we are ALL going to have "A dream come true" when the demo comes out.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've had dreams being in the game instead of playing being stuck in a wooden tower with a link gun in my hand and shooting at other guys down below in daylight.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Unreal Butcher View Post
    Oh yeah, your not going to let us know about trying to get freaky with Malcolm? lol. Just messing with ya. But no really, what would be so weird that you wouldn't let us know? Hmmm.
    it involved minjas. thats all i am going to say about that. i watched a bunch of "Ask a Ninja" episodes yesterday XD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by zeitgeber View Post
    there were other very weird elements in my dream which i am just going to leave out lol.
    Oh yeah, your not going to let us know about trying to get freaky with Malcolm? lol. Just messing with ya. But no really, what would be so weird that you wouldn't let us know? Hmmm.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bersy View Post
    If for some reason I ever had a dream like that, I'd wake up breathing hard and then thank God UT3 won't be anything like that.
    i agree but i didnt wake up breathing hard XD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If for some reason I ever had a dream like that, I'd wake up breathing hard and then thank God UT3 won't be anything like that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sub-luminal messaging tbh.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Epic is implanting dreams into people's heads?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Had a dream about ut3 demo

Had a dream about ut3 demo

not sure what the black stuff the aliens bring with them is called but I am just going to call it nano black since i vaguely remember some one using that term.

the opening main menu didnt have any music. it had some sore of ambient sounds though. infact i dont recall any music but it may just be a demo thing (or just my dream lol) the background showed a broken down building covered in nano black so the main screen is dark except for the menu options and a hazy picture of the lead charater u play as in the single player.

the title menu was on the right of the screen and was a whitish in color and got brighter when u moved your mouse over it and as u did this the picture on the left also changed to show the lead charater in various stages of "evolution".

from these pictures and the loading screen i remember seeing in my dream, the lead character was white, looked like a cross between the gears of war guy and Mister Crow. His armour was all black and shinny like it was covered in nano black. He had a huge red(color of the 3 symbol in the logo) spike on his right shoulder. the spike had blood colored(similar to the color of "unreal" in the logo) veins coming out of it. It gave the feeling that it was some sort of parasitic organism feeding on the blood of the host and replacing it with nano black. and hence the black armor. he had a sinister smile like mister crow.

The loading screen for the single player i can only describe as a pic of the lead charater in a fully evolved state. The single player starts of as though u are following some one down a corridor and just as the person looks back as though to say something i remember exiting single player because "i didnt want to know what was going to happen untill the full game came out".

After this i move to mutiplayer map. This level looked incomplete. At this stage i was starting to wake up and realise i was dreaming about ut . It looked like it was a broken down building. there was lot of light around giving the impression that it was day time and very open. there was also an elevator with rods on either side. i fire some shock combos to see how they look. smaller than i would have expected .

At this point i was fully awake. there were other very weird elements in my dream which i am just going to leave out lol.
Working...
X