Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Gregori View Post
    Epic are not that type of developer. If you don't know that by now you really should. They hammered out UT, UC2, UT2k4 and Gears with a period of about 18-24 months for each of those titles. Thats pretty ****ing impressive I think!
    Because a good portion of those games were not made by Epic (how much/little varies). They hired outside sources like D.E. to make several levels and such.

What's impressive, however, is how good those games are.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Epic are not that type of developer. If you don't know that by now you really should. They hammered out UT, UC2, UT2k4 and Gears with a period of about 18-24 months for each of those titles. Thats pretty ****ing impressive I think!
    Its gonna be ok dude, I understand the difference. It was just an analogy about the bullet hole on the page, thats all. Just having a little fun with the guys from Red Hat

Whats up Gunslinger----How ya been dude.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok, im back. That article was witty, yet informative. Loved the part about the respawner nonsense, but that could effectively give us a cool gameplay option.

First, it starts out as DM, and continues so until you find your opponents respawner. If you destroy it, they are then limited to a finite amount of lives, but to balance it out, they are givin like, triple damge weapons and they have 2 lives left.

It could give DM a purpose, and would be interesting to exploit if played upon in any other way by Epic other than a convienent plot device to explain the game-play.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The looks of those new weapons kick ***!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    dude, ur god-like. I'm tired now, so i'll rant on how awesome this article is tomorrow. Night all

~DeadPool go nappy

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Primus View Post
    I like the bullet hole in the first pic. ETA---When its done. Gee, where have I heard that before---Oh Ya, 6 YEARS AGO FROM DUKE NUKEM FOREVER!!!

Last I heard from EB Games---my pre-order for PC is for September. I hope not.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like the bullet hole in the first pic. ETA---When its done. Gee, where have I heard that before---Oh Ya, 6 YEARS AGO FROM DUKE NUKEM FOREVER!!!

Last I heard from EB Games---my pre-order for PC is for September. I hope not.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
    They said the exact same thing about ONS...

... I think they're making a generalization.
    +1. And now it has its own thread...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They said the exact same thing about ONS...

... I think they're making a generalization.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hope that bit about warfare having "one conduit at a time in contest" is something he misunderstood. To me, that does not take the best of ONS and integrate it into Warfare. Imo.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    After a few days I've finally had a chance to read it through. Pretty interesting stuff in there, read it if you haven't already. The only thing that confused me was that Coret is now in some city somewhere. Originally it was on some frozen planet in the middle of nowhere. Why the sudden change of scenery?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow, and I never realized just how slowly the shock secondary moves... Although this may be tweaked for console play, I have to say I like the speed seen in the video. Could the shock be used for short range now as well??

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The gore factor is right on in my opinion... How freaking cool is that screenshot of the skeleton with his innards flying around inside his ribcage! lol

Looks absolutely awesome so far...

Now they must release a decent PC dm video with someone who knows how to do falling combos, wall jumps, and other stuff of that nature.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEE EEEEEEEEE
    the pic of the sceleton being shopped into half and the 3d blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TWD View Post
    Goodness. Any true UT fan should at least feel ashamed for not having an account at BeyondUnreal...
    ^what he said.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X