No announcement yet.

New PC Zone Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The looks of those new weapons kick ***!

Comment

Ok, im back. That article was witty, yet informative. Loved the part about the respawner nonsense, but that could effectively give us a cool gameplay option.

First, it starts out as DM, and continues so until you find your opponents respawner. If you destroy it, they are then limited to a finite amount of lives, but to balance it out, they are givin like, triple damge weapons and they have 2 lives left.

It could give DM a purpose, and would be interesting to exploit if played upon in any other way by Epic other than a convienent plot device to explain the game-play.

Comment

Epic are not that type of developer. If you don't know that by now you really should. They hammered out UT, UC2, UT2k4 and Gears with a period of about 18-24 months for each of those titles. Thats pretty ****ing impressive I think!
        Its gonna be ok dude, I understand the difference. It was just an analogy about the bullet hole on the page, thats all. Just having a little fun with the guys from Red Hat

Whats up Gunslinger----How ya been dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregori View Post
          Epic are not that type of developer. If you don't know that by now you really should. They hammered out UT, UC2, UT2k4 and Gears with a period of about 18-24 months for each of those titles. Thats pretty ****ing impressive I think!
          Because a good portion of those games were not made by Epic (how much/little varies). They hired outside sources like D.E. to make several levels and such.

What's impressive, however, is how good those games are.

Comment

Working...
          X