New PC Zone Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TWD View Post
    Goodness. Any true UT fan should at least feel ashamed for not having an account at BeyondUnreal...
    I second that

Comment

Originally posted by RyGaR View Post
      I second that
      Ditto

Comment

Goodness. Any true UT fan should at least feel ashamed for not having an account at BeyondUnreal...
        Abso-frickin'-lutely quoted for truth.

Comment

Originally posted by brdempsey69 View Post
          And CTF-Coret is returning.

Also:
          True that.

Comment

^what he said.

Comment

I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEE EEEEEEEEE
              the pic of the sceleton being shopped into half and the 3d blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The gore factor is right on in my opinion... How freaking cool is that screenshot of the skeleton with his innards flying around inside his ribcage! lol

Looks absolutely awesome so far...

Now they must release a decent PC dm video with someone who knows how to do falling combos, wall jumps, and other stuff of that nature.

Comment

Wow, and I never realized just how slowly the shock secondary moves... Although this may be tweaked for console play, I have to say I like the speed seen in the video. Could the shock be used for short range now as well??

Comment

After a few days I've finally had a chance to read it through. Pretty interesting stuff in there, read it if you haven't already. The only thing that confused me was that Coret is now in some city somewhere. Originally it was on some frozen planet in the middle of nowhere. Why the sudden change of scenery?

Comment

I hope that bit about warfare having "one conduit at a time in contest" is something he misunderstood. To me, that does not take the best of ONS and integrate it into Warfare. Imo.

Comment

They said the exact same thing about ONS...

... I think they're making a generalization.

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
                          They said the exact same thing about ONS...

... I think they're making a generalization.
                          +1. And now it has its own thread...

Comment

I like the bullet hole in the first pic. ETA---When its done. Gee, where have I heard that before---Oh Ya, 6 YEARS AGO FROM DUKE NUKEM FOREVER!!!

Last I heard from EB Games---my pre-order for PC is for September. I hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by Primus View Post
                              I like the bullet hole in the first pic. ETA---When its done. Gee, where have I heard that before---Oh Ya, 6 YEARS AGO FROM DUKE NUKEM FOREVER!!!

Last I heard from EB Games---my pre-order for PC is for September. I hope not.
                              Epic are not that type of developer. If you don't know that by now you really should. They hammered out UT, UC2, UT2k4 and Gears with a period of about 18-24 months for each of those titles. Thats pretty ****ing impressive I think!

Comment

dude, ur god-like. I'm tired now, so i'll rant on how awesome this article is tomorrow. Night all

~DeadPool go nappy

Comment

Working...
                                X