Spider Mines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spider Mines

Someday I was looking for some animations in the UnrealEditor3 and I found a animation of the Spider Mine, that I didn't know. The Mine climbed on the head of a player, then it was putting something (maybe explosives) in the head of the player and go away. So I know this is not in UT2k4. I'm asking: Will this be in UT3? I would love this! How do you guys think?

I know mines are in that's what I read. I heard the UT3 version will let you put them on ceilings and walls.....

Comment

it would be cool if spider mines climbing up to a persons head before exploding.

Comment

I believe there already has been a thread about this. Not very long ago, either.

Comment

funny,but takes no real skills to use

I find them amusing at best.They can be a good defense weapon,but hell all u do most of the time is drop 'em to protect an area and thats it.No fun there imo.

I will admit theres really not one single time I was not laughing my *** off while they were chasing someone in my view or lunging at me.

Comment

Mines are the one thing i can't stand in any FPS. Especially spider mines. It's very annoying when people use them in battles like any other weapon (firing them directly at players) and they take 90 of your health.

Comment

They take too much health, that's for sure and the splash damage area is as stupid as it is annoying. If dodge really is gone they better slow them down or they'll ruin games.

Comment

Working...
              X