Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kotaku article mentions UT3

http://kotaku.com/gaming/feature/fea...ics-246112.php

He's talking about the maps that have vehicles get hoverboards, the maps without get translocators.

CTF isnt going to be screwed over. And for the record that article kinda sucked anyway.

Comment

He also mentioned that it was risky so one bullet hit you fall off. It's imposible to not get shot even once when you have the flag.

Comment

Sorry but this is old news. And as it's been said, they are making sure it will be well balanced. you can't use weapons while on a hoverboard, and you can easily get knocked off. It is not as fast as normal vehicles either.

Comment

Originally posted by UnrealGrrl View Post
          grabbing a flag while on a hoverboard?!?! WTF?! lets just kill CTF now...
          CTF has a trans, vCTF a hoverboard. Edit the thread title please.

Comment

More precisely: If the map contains vehicles you'll have the hoverboard, otherwise you have the translocator.

Comment

True. We don't know if a CTF map with for example a UT3 version of the minigun turret will be considered a vCTF map.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos View Post
                He's talking about the maps that have vehicles get hoverboards, the maps without get translocators.

CTF isnt going to be screwed over. And for the record that article kinda sucked anyway.
                yea i kinda acknowledged that in my post - its not a great article, but thought was worth mentioning for another writers POV.

Comment

There is a walking tank vehicle—one of 22—that actually uses tentacles....
                  huh? I thought 9 Necris and 9 Axon vehicles. This means 2 more vehicles for both sides I'm glad that I will seen NEW Axon Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by WickedBohn View Post
                    huh? I thought 9 Necris and 9 Axon vehicles. This means 2 more vehicles for both sides I'm glad that I will seen NEW Axon Vehicles
                    Don't get excited. That could easily be a misunderstanding or the other 4 vehicles could be for single player only.

Comment

Working...
                    X