Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LavaGiant, anyone?

Yeah, we all want it, admit.

And I do know Epic might not remake it. I do know making maps with this new and more complicated tech takes quite a bit longer than it did with UT2004. I do know they might not like LavaGiant themselves.

But a question is never denied, if you get me.

So, you think there'll be a new LavaGiant (as in LavaGiant, not a new kind of thing as Magma was ) amongst the retail maps?

Discuss.

Magma WAS slow on my previous computer. Simulating bright lava takes the juice outta the PC but no harm fo the lucky people who have dual 8800s.

Comment

Originally posted by rsgs92 View Post
      Magma WAS slow on my previous computer. Simulating bright lava takes the juice outta the PC but no harm fo the lucky people who have dual 8800s.

Yeah, because as we all know, bright lava takes the juice out of our PC's.

lava = no juice

Comment

juice is good, it has vitamins and stuff.

Comment

........... (is that 10 dots?)

Comment

I would like to see amp in that style, but not just port.

I see new Persian palcae on new lava map and it is combine of
            Open area fights and close combat (in palace)

Comment

As long as it's as good as the UT1 version. The UT2 version was pretty much inferior and just didn't have the right feel to it. There's nothing like seeing that huge lava ocean all around you going as far as the eye can see.

Comment

i totally forget LavaGiant and Magma were supposed to be related...

Comment

Well if they bring the ripper back so you can bounce blades at the entrance of the forts then yeah bring it back. I want to see heads hit the floor.

Comment

Yeah! I loved crouching at the exit of central ridge, engaging in counter-sniper operations, trying to clear the way for our team to dash across teh open plain before the snipers come back. Great stuff!

Magma was a whole different feel, really.

Comment

I want DM-Pressure. It's so funny to watch bots explode inside the room.

Comment

I would definitely love to see it, it is definitely one of my favorite maps!

Comment

DM-Pressure. Had a lot of fun on that map.

Comment

I'd like DM-Pressure. Or something like it. Hal mentioned underwater effects... not sure if that means swimming or drowning. I missed underwater areas in maps in UT2.

Comment

Hell of allota new comers on this forum but no new info .

Comment

Working...
                              X