Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using scope on ion painter or target painter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously we don't know wether the Ion painter is in.

Comment

Originally posted by N1ghtmare View Post
      That would be very overpowered.
      people are so bad at recognizing sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by rsgs92 View Post
        Is that really an issue?

I would seriously doubt that the target painter would be in, and not have it activate the Ion Canon on at least one stock map.

Maybe it's too much for WAR, put it's too fun to leave out completely.

Comment

wtf? the "Ion Cannon" is a massive turret on AS-Robotfactory
          the "Ion painter" is some **** superweapon which just beams down an explosion or something
          im pretty sure the "Target painter" is still in because they were saying something about level-specific-hazards for it

Comment

whatever. you knew what I meant. the target painter tells the orbiting ion satellite where to fire. blah blah blah.

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
              whatever. you knew what I meant. the target painter tells the orbiting ion satellite where to fire. blah blah blah.
              It doesn't. The target painter calls in a bomber. :P </nitpick>

Hanyways, none of this is answering the OP's question. He wanted to point out that he would find it a useful feature, if you could still select your target or ion-painter, even after firing it, so you could use the scope to zoom in on whatever you wanted to zoom in on.

Comment

Originally posted by rsgs92 View Post
                We do know there's a target painter of some sort which willa activate level-specific hazards, one of which might be an oribtal satellite.

Comment

Originally posted by Lert View Post
                  It doesn't. The target painter calls in a bomber. :P </nitpick>
                  Sorry, I was assuming you were following UT3. As stated in the post above, we know the "Target Painter" is back, and it calls different things depending on the map.

I wasn't talking about UT2k4, 'cause that's in the other forum.

Comment

Working...
                  X