Warcry sound with amp sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warcry sound with amp sound

After being bored of not having UT3 yet, I've decided to load up the old fastion viking hack and slash game that came out in 2000 on unreal engine 1 "Rune". After playing with it for awhile I noticed that the character screams when swinging at his enemey with the bloodlust which is pretty equivlant to what the Amp is in UT. Here's a clip of what it sounds like.

http://files.filefront.com/Runeavi/;.../fileinfo.html

I think having sometime of warcry sound from your character while having amp and firing would just be awesome.

Hmmmmmm, I'm not really sure about that. For instance, it would only work if the character fires a weapon with a fast rate of fire, like the Enforcers or the Stinger. Furthermore, I'd rather stick with the classic loud... noise... the weapon unleashed in UT1 when amped.

Comment

Twaaazzaannng!*

*the UT1 Amp firing sound.

Comment

I think they should scream when they go berserk. It would be like….AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! GET SOME……GET SOME………..AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!….YOU LIKE THAT!!!!!!.........Or something like that.

Comment

Oh boy...

Comment

Originally posted by FireCrack View Post
            Twaaazzaannng!*

*the UT1 Amp firing sound.
            Yes, like that ^^

Originally posted by iron12 View Post
            I think they should scream when they go berserk. It would be like….AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! GET SOME……GET SOME………..AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!….YOU LIKE THAT!!!!!!.........Or something like that.
            ...Wow

Comment

I think the amp sound should definitly stay but with a warcry sound of the character screaming over top of it, perhaps even speaking brutely, like, DIIEE!!, YEAa!!, ahhhhh!!, errrrraaa!.

On rune when you are swinging your sword super fast or somthing with the bloodlust it plays the yelling sound and it wont play another sound until the sound is complete, this makes it so that the sound effect doesnt keep repeating every time he swings or it would be like, Ya Ya Ya Ya YAAAA!! Which is a bad thing.

Comment

Working...
              X