This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a good lie...

Oh you got me good.... Not coming out for Xbox360. I shoulda' know.
    OK no, seriously... thank you to the whole UT3 Team. I just got OXM and it's
    got a full article about it coming out for XBOX360. I about crapped my pants.(lol) You can count on me buying it. And again Thank You!
    Anyone else happy about it coming to XBOX360?

NO YES NO YES NO Cant Think gonna explode

Comment

Hmmm...it appears that the OS update I installed last night has taken me back in time a few months. o_O

Comment

What lie?

It wasn't true until it was true. It would have been a lie to say it was before the contract(s) were signed. If they said it might be, and for whatever reason it didn't happen, then people would be all over them. EPIC played it close to the chest, which was the right thing to do.

Comment

this thread is lol

Comment

Wasn't that announced a few months back?

Does that mean we have to go through all the "controller" and "XBox vs. Windows Live" threads again?

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post
              Wasn't that announced a few months back?

Does that mean we have to go through all the "controller" and "XBox vs. Windows Live" threads again?
              lmao, oh well the console gamers can talk I dunno if Epic even visits these forums after those team xbox q/a's

Comment

360 and PS3 versions are great (I have a 360), now if we can talk them into releasing it on the PC platform I will be really happy...

oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by Chromatik View Post
                  360 and PS3 versions are great (I have a 360), now if we can talk them into releasing it on the PC platform I will be really happy...

oh wait, nevermind.
                  They lied to you...

Who? I dunno...

Did what? Not sure...

When? Before silly...

This is the worst thread I have ever read.

Comment

Working...
                  X