This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Don't believe release dates until you hear them from Epic.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Seems like the epic guys or midway guys said it by mistake as they were trying to quickly say that the problem of fluctuating framerates will be solved for example: "Oh no, That's only temprary it would be fixed during the final phases of production close to summer. OOOOOPS man don't leak this info" Reporter thinks: I may get a better write up. Ya, That's what i'll do i'll leak it hehe but in a subtle way.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    that was also only posted a few days ago and it suprised me they said summer instead of fall (which would've been a much better estimate unless they had heard from a source). Ofc it's also likely the guy hasn't heard anything about how they would like to try and aim for fall yet.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    "fluctuating frame rates" is rather common on most graphic intense games overall, which is something that is hard to avoid... unless you have a very high end PC with a lot of RAM and a CPU or two...

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Info on UT3

Info on UT3

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/771/771340p1.html

In this litlle paragraph they mentioned the fluctuating frame rates which will most likely be seen in the PC version too. Apart from that In the last bit it was mentiond that the PS3 version is to be released in summer which is good cause the PC would release earlier or at the same time. And i don't think that was an estimate. I think in their hesitation to explain that there is a problem the info came out.
Working...
X