This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    It's on a console at a developers conference. The guy is likely a PC gamer playing on a controller. Closing, there is already a thread about the video.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Jesus, that guy sucked. I never even played an Unreal game b4 and im extremely confidant i could own that guy right now. The funniest part was at the end when theyre just standing in front of each other, not moving, and they still miss. Which game was the one w/ the punk music, was that the original UT? cuz now i know exactly what you mean, the old one looked ill!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i wouldn't say it made me less hyped but you're definately right and i've no idea why they don't just record atleast 1 really skilled player playing the game. Come on, it would also impress the ppl new to UT if they saw just how good someone could get at the game, also encouraging them to improve their skills once they buy it. I know in the weapons video we saw a player getting many killing sprees, but this was vs some incredably dumb bots.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic I'll be honest

I'll be honest

Every new footage we see from UT3 makes me less hyped about the game, since the more we see new stuff, the less "in-your-face action" they promised us we dont see. Every new footage shows some dude who never even touched a UT game by the looks of it, who doesnt even know what Alt Fire and Dodging do, fool around in a map with novice bots stuck in his face. If you would've let someone who is at LEAST relatively intermediate we would get much more info on how the gameplay has changed and how much "in-your-face" action there really is...
    That last video really frustrated me.

Just needed to get that off my chest... :e

EDIT: here is something i found from my friend... really makes you think

http://www.dailymotion.com/cluster/v...ment-3-sur-ps3
Working...
X