Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New GDC Deathmatch movie, great sound, great quality, 6 minutes....on a console

More not-so-shaky-cam stuff, great quality though being played on either the PS3 or Xbox360. Good sounds, horrible skills. This game clearly isnt optimized yet for consoles. Plus, godmode definitely is turned on, seeing the excessive rox usage at close range and no suicides. Dont they have this game running on a pc, played by someone who has heard of UT before entering the GDC compound?

6 minutes, 12 seconds. The longest deathmatch footage so far. Enjoy!

Deathmatch Console footage, low skills, godmode (.mov, 35.3mb) - (more mirrors)

Btw, Did i just see goop bounce off the wall at the 5.30 mark?

Was it unreal tournament 3 . It was completly diffrent what i have seen on pc. The movment and game action is so slow.How he look around and shoot. It like playing ut without mouse.If they wont improve the move and aim on console i say that it is failure. There should be at least some auto aim that moves ur view right. The console player main issue should be movement. Auto aim should help about shooting.

Comment

Actually it's CTF, notice the flag at 0:58? :P

Comment

You just made my night.....

Oh that glorious pick up sound gave me chills!

Comment

Another mirror
          The file was renamed so you can right-click, and download.. I don't know if the name was too long, but when you download the movie, and the name is six miles long, it comes up with an error when you try to play it.

Comment

This is definitely great footage of the PS3 version of the game. compared to the last video we seen. The ps3 version most definitely needs a great bit of optimization. Sound is taking an awesome turn for the better although the sound quality in the vid is slightly low but good enough.

Comment

Remember, the person playing this was likely a reporter who had never played UT before playing against Novice bots. That is what I expect it is, and if so, then it looks like consoles wont be too bad.

Comment

Freakin awsome. Did anyone notice the goo ball bouncing off the wall towards the end? Is that supposed to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Mardok View Post
                  Freakin awsome. Did anyone notice the goo ball bouncing off the wall towards the end? Is that supposed to happen?
                  Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                  Btw, Did i just see goop bounce off the wall at the 5.30 mark?
                  Someone else did see it yes.

Comment

Anyone notice one of the goo globs sticking to someone before it exploded?

Comment

Wow, thats awesome footage right there.

Comment

Yea the PS3 version looked much slower then the PC version of the ealier deathmatch/ctf clip we saw about month ago.

Anyway it looks fantastically awesome. The sound effects are great!

Comment

SR primary doesn't sound powerfull enough IMO.

Comment

Looks AWSOME!

Was shock primary toned down? 3 shots didn't kill that bot... He might've had armor/more health, but it doesn't seem likely because of the skill setting for the bots...

This game is going to be amazing, and not as far from ut2k4 as I feared

Comment

I'm so annoyed by how much of a noob that guy was. He never dodged or use the secondary fire on any weapon. It's too bad that guy has no idea how to play, we get no sense of gameplay from that video...good graphics is all I can extrapolate from that...

Comment

Working...
                              X