• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thanks for the link

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Molgan View Post
    In that interwiev (too lazy to look it up atm) they said that they planned to slow down the speed and increase hit box size for console to compensate for the crappy controls. Guess cross platform went out the window with that.
    if they intend to try cross platform MP, the PC users are going to own the consolers.

maps would have to be totally compatible.

I just don't see cross-platform MP working very well from the gameplay standpoint, its technically possible, but the proprietaryness of each system
    makes things difficult.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's just not UT when it's that slow. I feared they might butcher it on consoles, which sucks for me cause my computer won't be able run UT3.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah, flak cannon = jagged box thingy right after stinger.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by McFly2000 View Post
    A flak cannon that shoots green doughnut rings?
    Devastator is right. The second weapon is the Flak Cannon. You seem to be missing it and counting the third (the bio rifle) as the second.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Look at it again and pay attention to the weapons.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Devastator View Post
    1st - Stinger
    2nd - Flak Cannon
    3rd - Bio Riffle
    A flak cannon that shoots green doughnut rings?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What's the second weapon they're showing there?
    1st - Stinger
    2nd - Flak Cannon
    3rd - Bio Riffle

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Da Spadger View Post
    Looks like the flak cannon to me.

Not to me.
    Looks like its shooting green stuff, even some rings.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Unreal_User View Post
    Oops! Forgot to say it's PS3 footage. My bad everyone.
    Ah, that explains why the people playing it seem to have more trouble controlling the game than I would using proper controls after passing out from downing a whole crate of beer.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The dudes following the the player are sticking to the player which is one thing i hate about ut2 which is when you have the flag the enemy areses stick to you. It seems like they are doing the same in this video. WWWWWWHHHHHHYYYYYYY??????? (WHY?)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Modulus View Post
    Does it seem to anyone else that the players are moving around slower than in the PC videos? Perhaps a tweak to create easier play with the controller?
    In that interwiev (too lazy to look it up atm) they said that they planned to slow down the speed and increase hit box size for console to compensate for the crappy controls. Guess cross platform went out the window with that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Does it seem to anyone else that the players are moving around slower than in the PC videos? Perhaps a tweak to create easier play with the controller?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What's the second weapon they're showing there?
    Looks like the flak cannon to me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ya i saw that footage yesturday, games looking hot...just wish the guys playing it werent total noobs :P i was hoping to see some dodging in it and stuff also but oh well

Leave a comment:

Working...
X