CTF gameplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF gameplay

{RA}SKYFURNACE posted this on another forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0MX5...ctoid%2Ecom%2F

Check out how long that flag poll is.

check how slow it is also!

Comment

Cool. Easy to see. Me likes.

Comment

Nice find, good view of the biorifle and stinger firing - they look wicked.

Comment

It's not the size of your flag pole, it's how you use it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hedge-o-Matic View Post
            It's not the size of your flag pole, it's how you use it!
            Keep telling yourself that

Comment

I saw this on beyondunreal ealier today, I really like the large flag pole, it even moves nicely to, as if they applied physics to it instead of some **** animation. Not to mention the guy carrying the flag moves nicely, he kinda runs like a gears of war guy.

Comment

Epic should include a mut that makes you carry the flag with both hands, Halo style. And let you whack people with it, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
                  Epic should include a mut that makes you carry the flag with both hands, Halo style. And let you whack people with it, of course.
                  Wow. I never played Halo... but that sounds like a great way to make people play as a team.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
                    Uh, no. This is UT.

Comment

Yeah but the flag is twice the height of the guy. No one sees this as a problem. Maybe this is an early build and it’s not that way anymore. If it is rooms will have to have high ceilings. No Nice and cozy maps like UT99-CTF-Dreary………Now I’m depressed.

Comment

We don't know what it looks like when the FC goes through doors, or under structures... it may look fine. I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
                          We don't know what it looks like when the FC goes through doors, or under structures... it may look fine. I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing.
                          Yeah, maby the carrier automatically tilts the flag back? I guess this will make it harder to hide with the flag so there will be less standoffs in ctf/vctf.

I think it would be pretty cool if you could throw the flag (javelin style) a short distance and impale any nearby enemies.

EDIT: Just realised that would result in the flag being returned! lol - ok maby if you could pass it to a team-mate a short distance away.

Comment

Just asking we are the suckers who see videos and open 124,547,239 posts for one video and we say hey nice vid hey big pole hey gears walking style how about we get a demo. Sorry for being so pescimistic but I really want the demo and patience is slipping away.

Comment

I was they would do the flags like in UC2. Who is with me on that?

Comment

Working...
                              X