Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL FOR ::: Juggs, Nightmare, Hellions, Egyptians.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Crow !!!!!!!

Comment

Just plain old human will do me!

Comment

umm this poll is pointless since you can only make one vote.

I want Egyptians, Punk grrls & Nightmares!

oh and No Gorge or Juggernauts. or as i suggested before. Gorge can be in alone, but the rest of them Juggers can take a hike

Comment

I find it funny that theres no Asian kind of team, considering there seems to be plenty of Asian theme maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos View Post
            I find it funny that theres no Asian kind of team, considering there seems to be plenty of Asian theme maps.
            I've been wondering about this too, but then again most asians are too weak to play FPS (I've heard they get motion sick, but I acually have asian freinds who play CS:S which may debunk the myth, although it is a slower FPS).

Comment

Originally posted by Guru7892 View Post
              I've been wondering about this too, but then again most asians are too weak to play FPS (I've heard they get motion sick, but I acually have asian freinds who play CS:S which may debunk the myth, although it is a slower FPS).
              The Super Nova team is in the Tournament to pay of debts to the Izanagi, which debuted in Unreal2 as a corporation based ont he ancient Japanese keritsu (sp?). So that might be the source of it.

Comment

Ehem guru you have a mis-conception that asians are bad at playin. I've played against them and **** they are as hard as anybody else. What is the difference between asians and others????? There are soo many asians. You can be far from generalising. You may have seen a couple of asians like 2 to three and yo generalise it to 3 to 4 billion???

Comment

Originally posted by MonsOlympus View Post
                  Actually I think one of those punk guys was an indian :S
                  True that Kane
                  and although i can not prove it i always felt they made that charater after my Tattoos,and in any case it was the player i used in 2k4 and i like the idea of casual clothes after all the armour is usless it does nothing a naked satin has just as many hit points a gorge 100 so why all the armour i have no idea except to sell to kids....i would love to see true deep space miners guys who have lived a life of crime and hard living tattoos long hait shaved heads whatever ,it would only make the necrisis stand out more and better...we need to have humans and they need to be human...this guys still looks like he could kick so A$$ and he looks like he has been rode hard and put away wet!
                  [screenshot]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/Magwa/UtMan1.jpg[/screenshot]

Comment

I just voted Juggs, but how can I vote, if I don't know, how will they look in UT3??

Comment

Where's the option to pick more than one? I'd like the Egyptians, Juggs, and Punk guys back.

Comment

Originally posted by rsgs92 View Post
                        Ehem guru you have a mis-conception that asians are bad at playin. I've played against them and **** they are as hard as anybody else. What is the difference between asians and others????? There are soo many asians. You can be far from generalising. You may have seen a couple of asians like 2 to three and yo generalise it to 3 to 4 billion???
                        I generaly top the asians I play against in the leader boards, but it may be due to stratigic diffrences. now I've seen more than 3 asians but only played counterstrike:source with two. both could also school me at DDR. I know another who plays fear but I haven't played (nor do I play fear online).

to cite better evidence very few tradional FPS sell well in japan. this may be due to japans skew towards console games, where the FPS quality is generaly lacking compared to computers. this may be because of several reasons, the lack of computers or motionsickness caused by the feild of view may be some of them.

although chances are if asians had mroe access to computers and FPS they probaly wouldn't have problems with anything

Comment

No 'All' button

Meh I quite like a lot of them (not some of nightmares I'll admit)

Defiantly keep Juggs, Egyptians and the Hellions

Comment

keep all of them, especially the female Jugg! its great to see some huge fat and ugly characters in games, plus she's just different, can you name any other fat ugly playable chick in a video game?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
                              The Egytptian theme isn't just something Epic threw together for 2k3 after watching Stargate, it's a theme that's been in UT since the beginning (along with references to several other ancient civilizations, among them the Greeks, Aztecs, ancient Chinese, Tibetans, etc.)

There's always Battlestar Galactica 1978.

Bring on the Double-D All-female Amazonian Bounty Hunting Race! (with slightly exposed jiggling cleavage, of course)

Comment

Hellion having torn clothes resisting rockets, machine guns dude that is (no offence) stupid. Why do you make guys ike gorge then with all that armor. Howcome they but die equally slow or fast. Just to make it look more balanced as you see epic and midway are geeting all charecters to have resistant LOOKING armor hence balancing them out. Now don't teel me the typical "It is unreal" well if it wants to be so unreal and ridiculous i'm all for naked people ad no guns but people controling stones and throwing stones at each other with their powers. Wouldn't that also be "UNREAL TOURNAMENT" only with stones. I don't think egyptians should come in either but IF AT ALL then they should come with cool egyptian armor gold in color with a few glowing lights on their back somewhat blue or whatever. THAT would be COOL looking Egyptians. Remember IF AT ALL.

Comment

Working...
                                X