Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL FOR ::: Juggs, Nightmare, Hellions, Egyptians.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POLL FOR ::: Juggs, Nightmare, Hellions, Egyptians.

Just a poll. Do reply to keep it alive.

Who's George?

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
      Who's George?
      Duh...the American president!

No, I guess this is supposed to be Gorge, the guy who is so popular people don't know how to spell his name.

I don't really care about the characters, as long as they fulfill 2 purposes:
      1) gameplay-related: that they're more or less equally visible (in other words: no more differences a la Matrix vs Gorge)
      2) story related: just because it can be modeled doesn't make it automatically a good decision to add it. What were those Egyptians doing in a tournament that's supposed to take place in the future? And am I really the only one who thinks it's weird that there's a mad cyberclown running around shooting people?

Comment

According to this: http://www.beyondunreal.com/content/articles/168_1.php

The Juggs and Nakhti will be back so Im happy, both of those were great. I didnt mind the punks but they could have be alot more merc like but yeah I can live without those. I'll admit I only really liked 1 of the robots in UT2k3 and that was szygy/window maker.

Im glad the nightmare arnt coming back. I dunno they just seemed more S&M then gothic like which is why mr crow is one of the better ones like brutalis. I didnt mind abbadon myself but alot of people have problems with that model, perhaps its the head or something he is fairly skinny compared to alot of others.

Comment

None !!

Comment

The Egyptians just don't make sense and don't really fit in. Egyptians in the future? I'll pass.

Comment

I'm happy with the Nakhti and Necris being in.

Comment

Why not take out every other human faction along with the Nakhti?
                Just kidding.
                I like them being in, just for variety.

Comment

Why do ppl want the egyptians?? Just asking what is good about em.

Comment

Why it can't be selected more then one answer? I think both Egyptians and Juggs should stay, but new race "krall" get out. Epics are talking all the time about how realistic UT3 design is, so where that stupid monsters with giant teeth, long horns and naked body have come from? They look like lame versions of scaarj.

Comment

I don't like the juggernauts because they are big-headed gits, I don't like the egyptians because they're a stupid idea , I'm ok with the nightmare,(but not mr. crow!!!), the hellions(punks) are just plain freaky and annoying, I like all the robots, aliens and cybernetics and especially the krall (and the thundercrash are fine).

you can tell from this that I don't like most human characters.

Comment

Krall are awesome!, don't dis! (anyway, the skaarj looked like freakydeaky gorilla-goat-lizard people)

Comment

Ah yes they were called the hellions. I truely agree with you and the details given. Actually nailing them to the wall is fun. Shoot them they bleed and stain the ground red which i think everyone loves.

Comment

Stop with the **** polls.

Comment

Leave it.How many polygons are charecters gonna be anyway??

Comment

Working...
                              X