No announcement yet.

Switch off race!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they wanted to perfect it though.

Comment

Originally posted by iron12 View Post
      Another thing that would be good is if your team is Jugs then the other team is regular humans. In other words I don’t like it when the characters are in mixed teams. Just doesn’t seem right. Again, just personal preference; Not the end of the world or anything but it would be a very nice option for us off-line players.
      Yeah this is the way I think as well, I think there should be some kind of option to choose the teams from single player in instant action or something so you get that consistency if you want it.

Comment

I agree too completely. Though just an option. Not always.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsOlympus View Post
          Yeah this is the way I think as well, I think there should be some kind of option to choose the teams from single player in instant action or something so you get that consistency if you want it.
          Use the bot roster. Then you can place only juggs on your team, and only regular humans on the other team.

Comment

Yes we know but if you where going to build a game from the ground up and you could make things easy and efficient wouldn’t it be nice to go “click” my team are jugs, and “click” the opposition team are humans; or opposition team are robots or whatever. That would be so nice and also certain characters you just don’t want to see at all; a check box next to the character and click you would never have to see that character again.

While where throwing out ideas another thing that would be sweet is when I play off-line sometimes as you’re going through different DM maps and fighting different characters; every now and then you get a really good game going and you might lose by a couple frags it sure would be nice if you could go “click” on the re-match button and it loads the same map and the same characters so you can give it another shot. Just an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenocide View Post
              Use the bot roster. Then you can place only juggs on your team, and only regular humans on the other team.
              Originally posted by MonsOlympus View Post
              but really offline thats whats the bot roster is for.
              Yeah what I was thinking is you could choose say thundercrash to go vs against with your jugg team in instant action or something. You know so you dont have to remember all the teams lineups from the singleplayer. Not that its going to be like this in UT3 because it seems more story orientated but the option could still be there.

Like say I want to make a team in instant action to play against often I can set it up and then just drag n drop that team for a quick match instead of selecting every time. You can tweak bots AI in the previous games so it could lead to some trading between friends of teams they like to play in instant action or something. Or they could play Player vs bots with friends as well against those teams they have setup.

I dont think forcing should be allowed at all in a single player type game, this aint no standard ladder match anymore remember

Comment

Bot roster gives the same charecters. A system of selecting RANDOM charecters from different sides would be great.

Comment

I'd also like it if maps could have default teams for them. So, for example, if you're fighting in some Nahkti world, the default enemy team would be Egyptians, for example. Or maybe there would just be some higher probability that the team you face would be "native". The exact percentage could be customizable. But having robots face clowns in a Gen-mo Kai setting is sort of strange.

Comment

Don't give examples like egyptians please. Anyway default would no be nice. Cause then one has to select random teams. Even so an OPTION like that would be quite nice. Start a map and kill or steal the natives flags and conquer them. Just as an option like in gaplay-advanced option-team selection type. Know what i mean.

Comment

Working...
                    X