Weapon Hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weapon Hands

Does anyone else thing that having the ability to choose which hand you want to use to hold your weapon? I know many people like choosing right as thats always where the weapon is in FPS, but i usualy put the weapon in the center instead on the left or right, kinda like Doom and Wolfenstein 3D.

THink they will have this choice in UT3?

You can in UT2k4 so I don't see why you could not in UT3.

Comment

It would be very cool if you could swap hands in UT3.

Comment

Both hands >

I think'd be kewl if you have a weapon in one hand and different one in another, which could allow you to instantly alternate shots fired! rocket/link rocket/flak shock/grenades hee heee
        -
        Prolly'd have to be a different firing mode altogether. Oh well, it'd be interesting trying to defeat combos like that.

Intentsly
        (UT99~ [--]Torturia)

Comment

>They've had the option to swap your weapon hand in every Unreal game so I don't see why not. I prefer to have hidden weapon myself.

Comment

I just wish the 3rd-person view would keep the character's grip with both hands. The 2kx animations of holding colossal weapons in one hand looked really bad. Having the variation in 1st person, though, is a good idea, I think.

Comment

The centre view in 2k4 has the same gun perspective as the right view, which makes it look very silly. If that were fixed...

Comment

Originally posted by intentsly View Post
                I think'd be kewl if you have a weapon in one hand and different one in another, which could allow you to instantly alternate shots fired! rocket/link rocket/flak shock/grenades hee heee
                -
                Prolly'd have to be a different firing mode altogether. Oh well, it'd be interesting trying to defeat combos like that.

Intentsly
                (UT99~ [--]Torturia)
                Then the guns could'nt have alt fire.

Comment

Well I play hidden weapons since ut99 so yea you will be able to hole your weapons where ever you want.

Comment

Been using hidden weapons since a long, long time now.

Comment

Originally posted by Defeat View Post
                      >They've had the option to swap your weapon hand in every Unreal game so I don't see why not. I prefer to have hidden weapon myself.
                      Actualy, they didnt have it in Unreal 2. The Awakening.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Mulluns View Post
                        Actualy, they didnt have it in Unreal 2. The Awakening.
                        Unrea2.ini

Comment

Yeah I wouldnt mind seeing who's playing lefty in third person as well myself, it would add alittle variation and perhaps throw a few people off guard. Kinda like a left handed bowler or batsman

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos View Post
                            Unrea2.ini

Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Mulluns View Post
                              Huh?
                              I think he means "Unreal2.ini", I think it was a typo.

Comment

Working...
                              X