Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New UT3 Video

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Screw consoles. Why do us pc guys who are keeping up this forum and the platform on which the god **** game is being made on in the first place suffer. And why one month before. Considering the number of complaints predicted it would take atleast 2 months and max 3 months to fix the whole thing. Release the **** demo. Sorry for going histericle. I really really want to play this. Atleast a demo with 3 maps 4 players 5 guns and 4 vehicles. Something like that.

    Comment


      Originally posted by rsgs92 View Post
      Screw consoles. Why do us pc guys who are keeping up this forum and the platform on which the god **** game is being made on in the first place suffer. And why one month before. Considering the number of complaints predicted it would take atleast 2 months and max 3 months to fix the whole thing. Release the **** demo. Sorry for going histericle. I really really want to play this. Atleast a demo with 3 maps 4 players 5 guns and 4 vehicles. Something like that.
      Fixed. Two weeks.

      Comment


        Two weeks? Elaborate a little on that.

        Comment


          Originally posted by rsgs92 View Post
          Two weeks? Elaborate a little on that.

          IIRC, Once upon a time, Epic's CliffyB gave an estimate for finishing the first the Unreal Tournament as being Two Weeks.

          He was wrong. Very wrong.

          People never stopped teasing him about it.

          Long story short, an ETA of Two Weeks, means... we don't know.

          Kind of like a 19 point hand in cribbage... means you scored nothing ('cause it's impossible to get 19 points).

          Comment


            Sorry to dig this up but I have to know does anybody else notice that at time the rockets almost seem to be steered to the right. Or is it just my eyeballs. At the 28 sec mark it sure looks like it. Perhaps he had lock on.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
              IIRC, Once upon a time, Epic's CliffyB gave an estimate for finishing the first the Unreal Tournament as being Two Weeks.

              He was wrong. Very wrong.

              People never stopped teasing him about it.
              Actually if I recall correctly it was Mark Rein that at one point said about either the UT2k3 or UT2k4 demo that it was "at least two weeks away", which subsequently got interpreted as "demo in two weeks". The reason the expression stuck was because at the time there was a "Give us teh demo" photoshop thread going on and the "two weeks" thing was quite popular.

              Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
              Long story short, an ETA of Two Weeks, means... we don't know.
              Got this right though. When someone says "two weeks" on this forum it generally means there's no set date for it yet.

              Comment


                Maybe CliffyB just put up a sign on the Cliffy-Cam... whatever... not important.

                Comment

                Working...
                X