Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Adrenaline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrenaline

will the adrenaline system be similar to UT2K4?

As I understand, there isn't going to be adrenaline o_O

Comment

would be cool to give players abilities if they reach goals like "flak monkey" and such... because right now.... alls we get is a cool announcement, would be neat if they gave a "prize" but than again, that would give the better players even more power.

Comment

Originally posted by Krawler View Post
        that would give the better players even more power.
        And that is exactly why we don't want that.

Comment

announcements are cool, giant pills are so 70s

make adrenaline / relics an addon or mutator, but not default...

Comment

First of all I'd like to see rewards for every weapon. Second of all I think they otta just change the names to all "weapon name Whore", such as Flak Whore, SHockWhore ect. And when you get one of them like flakwhore, instead of rewarding u with somthing, you are instead limited to only using that weapon, making all other weapons unavaible for the match. HAHAH
            Thus making people who whore weapons not wanting to whore.

MOHAHAHA

Comment

I'd like to see an icon next to your name on the scoreboard when you get the special weapon rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Kold_ View Post
                I'd like to see an icon next to your name on the scoreboard when you get the special weapon rewards.
                Ah, you see, that'll be called the wh0reboard, too....

Comment

Originally posted by Kold_ View Post
                  lol are you only playing games for collecting Medals "look how big is mine".

The only announcement that should be added for you kidz is "Statsmonkey" which will result in an permanent Ban!

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos View Post
                    First of all I'd like to see rewards for every weapon. Second of all I think they otta just change the names to all "weapon name Whore", such as Flak Whore, SHockWhore ect. And when you get one of them like flakwhore, instead of rewarding u with somthing, you are instead limited to only using that weapon, making all other weapons unavaible for the match. HAHAH
                    Thus making people who whore weapons not wanting to whore.

MOHAHAHA
                    Best idea in the history of these boards.

Comment

Why do you say there would not be any adrenaline. It is that what helped me win the capture the flag matches.

Comment

Originally posted by rsgs92 View Post
                        Why do you say there would not be any adrenaline. It is that what helped me win the capture the flag matches.
                        Because the world has moved on.

Comment

welcome back neitzsche. Old habits die hard and great features too but no problem it's not gonna bring a immense difference to the game if it is there or not, would it?

Comment

I don't mind the idea of Adrenaline... an earned power-up is cool... I just HATE the name.

Call it something else. Lose the pill motif. Make it a mutator.

Comment

Pretty much everything about adrenaline was flawed if you ask me.
                              Giving additional powers to whoever is winning is a bad idea. Making it useless unless you reach a certain amount, at which point you can only use ALL of it at once is a bad idea. Having completely unbalanced combos is a bad idea. Having it activate with a certain keycombo was a VERY bad idea, especially when coupled with the other problems.
                              If they manage to fix those problems I wouldn't mind seeing it make a return, but I'm very happy to see UT2004-style adrenaline go even if we don't get something else in return.

Comment

Working...
                              X