Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raynor View Post
    Enforcer is more than just a pistol.
    Please explain. It looked suspiciously similar to a pistol, and that low clip size 25 damage semi-automatic shooting didn't really help give a different impression either.

Comment

I like the new ones more because the old ones WERE PEASHOOTERZ )

Comment

Originally posted by Wail of Suicide View Post
        Yeah, that seven damage per bullet six times a second with 45degree miss cone really annihilated stuff. So cool.

lol apparently you dont play EO (Excessive Overkill Mod)

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
          Please explain. It looked suspiciously similar to a pistol, and that low clip size 25 damage semi-automatic shooting didn't really help give a different impression either.
          ROFL!..........

Comment

I actually hate the ones I've seen in the trailers, but I hate the dang assault rifles WAY worse. I wish the enforcers were like the ones from UT1. They felt beefy and powerful. The ones in UT3 jump all over the place. The animations just don't match how they SHOULD be behaving.

The assault rifles were just ridiculous though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hickeroar View Post
              I actually hate the ones I've seen in the trailers, but I hate the dang assault rifles WAY worse. I wish the enforcers were like the ones from UT1. They felt beefy and powerful. The ones in UT3 jump all over the place. The animations just don't match how they SHOULD be behaving.

The assault rifles were just ridiculous though.
              It is a lot time till fall 2007. Things can be fixed. Never give up hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
                Then take it as a heavy pistol. It feels and sounds better than AssRifles do and it's more fun to shoot with.

Originally posted by fuegerstef
                It is a lot time till fall 2007. Things can be fixed. Never give up hope.
                That's my hope too.

Comment

Originally posted by {|xDi|}DaMaGE! View Post
                  more powerfull ut2 assault rifles would blow everthing else outta the water, lol they were like a pair of uzis, so f@#$kin cool!
                  Originally posted by {|xDi|}DaMaGE! View Post
                  lol apparently you dont play EO (Excessive Overkill Mod)
                  Actually I have played that mod. But I wasn't talking about Excessive Overkill and neither was anyone else. It's about as relevant as saying the Shotgun in Quake 4 is overpowered so that the Flak Cannon in UT3 needs to be nerfed.

Comment

Originally posted by Beerzebub View Post
                    And I hope that we see no hands at all.
                    why, can i ask you?

Comment

Originally posted by Wail of Suicide View Post
                      Actually I have played that mod. But I wasn't talking about Excessive Overkill and neither was anyone else. It's about as relevant as saying the Shotgun in Quake 4 is overpowered so that the Flak Cannon in UT3 needs to be nerfed.
                      i was! so thats why it was completly relavent, and the assault rifles are completly ownage for me. .. and even more relavancy is that there is going to be an EO for UT3 aswell

Comment

Originally posted by HellFox View Post
                        why, can i ask you?
                        Cuz they look really stupid when you're using custom or team colored skins/models. I was so happy when there were no hands it UT2k3.

Comment

with the majority of the posters/voters in this thread/poll, it boggles my mind how the ut3 versions are owning the assault rifle or enforcers in this poll. lol im starting to think that even though people are complaining about the ut3 versions, they still voted for it lmao...

Comment

Thats because people prefer the Enforcers over Assault Rifles any day, despite how the Enforcers look. Now, I still don't understand the question for the poll. If you were to ask, Which Enforcers do you prefer UT99 or UT3? Everyone would vote for UT99 Enforcers, hands down. Next time don't include Assault Rifles, no one cares about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Beerzebub View Post
                              Cuz they look really stupid when you're using custom or team colored skins/models. I was so happy when there were no hands it UT2k3.
                              but the hand will match with the character you are using
                              if not, at least the team, but im sure its not going to be the same yeallow iron guard hands for everything

Comment

Originally posted by Malakai View Post
                                Thats because people prefer the Enforcers over Assault Rifles any day, despite how the Enforcers look. Now, I still don't understand the question for the poll. If you were to ask, Which Enforcers do you prefer UT99 or UT3? Everyone would vote for UT99 Enforcers, hands down. Next time don't include Assault Rifles, no one cares about them.

i see what your saying. but its interesting that just cuase people dont like the assault rifles, they would vote for the puny ut3 versions. i mean its a 2v1 poll,, the a'rs & goty enforcers vs ut3 enforcers.. and the ut3 versions win.. lol doenst make sence, but either way i shoulda included the goty enforcers in the poll.. lol im new to these forums, and it was tricky making a poll for the first time.. kinda differnct then the forums im used too.

Comment

Working...
                                X