• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show PC some COOP loving please! Stalker where are you

Comment

Originally posted by MonsOlympus View Post
      Show PC some COOP loving please! Stalker where are you
      Gotta love co-op play. It roxors.

STALKER next month allegedly. I have it on pre-order so it'll fall through my letter box at some point.

I hope they include some for of save game with the c-op though. That way I'll be able to play it through with my bro'.

Comment

I wonder if that co-op also means that mod-teams will get access to the same kind of scripts/features as used in the campaign.
        Because in the previous versions changing anything in that part of the game ranged from extremely difficult to 'impossible', when compared to building a normal mod/mutator for the game.

In a recent interview they've even hinted at more details, but given the source I'm not sure if it is reliable info :
        Rather than dump you into an arena with AI opponents, you'll be given missions within in each match: steal plans, root out infestations, or simply take down rivals. Nothing too complicated, just salt on an already sumptuous game feast.
        source : http://www.computerandvideogames.com...57668&site=pcg

Comment

Originally posted by JaFO View Post
          I wonder if that co-op also means that mod-teams will get access to the same kind of scripts/features as used in the campaign.
          Because in the previous versions changing anything in that part of the game ranged from extremely difficult to 'impossible', when compared to building a normal mod/mutator for the game.
          I think with time, Epic has been becoming more generous with their content. So, it wouldn't surprise me if they make it usable for modders.

Comment

Well if gears is coop it does make you wonder if there will be a better single player and coop framework within UE3, specifically the build for UT3. If they do, do this then modders can get access to it if needed which should do good things. Considering Ive got a design doc for a coop mod I would like it to be in there for modders to use even if UT3 isnt possible to do coop with.

Like the story it kinda refers to a one man show by the sounds not a group, we'll see though. So looking forward to doing modding for UE3

Comment

Working...
            X