Hellbender only has 2 seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hellbender only has 2 seats?

Is this true why does the hellbender have only 2 seats?

Yes, it is true.

Comment

yes its been posted before. the driver now also gets the front gunner position

Comment

To compensate, however, they added extra trunk room to store bodies in.

Comment

I think it's a good thing. I really really fricking hate when I take off in the bender because I need to get to a node to take it out or use the skymines for some other specific purpose crucial to the game, and instead some complete halfwit jumps in the skymine turret and doesn't know how to use it. It's pretty easy to use while driving too I would imagine.

Comment

Also keep in mind that with the hoverboard, no one gets left behind (well, not unless you're slow on the draw)!

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
              Also keep in mind that with the hoverboard, no one gets left behind (well, not unless you're slow on the draw)!
              Exactly. If there is another seat, it would just be a passenger one.
              Its wide enough to have a passenger seat in the front as well as driver...

Actually, you could fit 4 people in that front bit:
              [screenshot]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1a/UT3_HellBender.jpg[/screenshot]

Comment

I'm glad its 2 seats instead of 3, now the Hellbender drivers can kill guys without resorting to driving over our enemy.

Comment

You mean when I am spamming the center node with my sky mines on the “New Primeval”, I don’t have to worry about some goof jumping in and driving it right into the enemy line of fire. Cool.

Comment

I would very much prefer 3 seats where all 3 can shoot...

Comment

the vehicle has enough firepower as it is. any more and you would just have a mess where you can't even see what's going on.

Comment

I don't really care as long as it isn't impossibly difficult to drive and shoot simeultaneously, which I doubt it will be. I am looking forward to trying all of the vehicles, but this is one of the ones that I most look forward too, even if it is somewhat basic.

Comment

Now what is this "stealth" bender some people are talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Homer View Post
                            Now what is this "stealth" bender some people are talking about?
                            Its a necrified Hellbender

Originally posted by Jeff Morris
                            Right now, my favorite vehicle is the Stealthbender, which is a Hellbender hybrid that’s been mutated by Necris technology. I really like that thing, because it deploys things like teleporters and all these different things on the map. Just in general, having a stealth-based vehicle is fun.

Comment

I find that very good cause i found it awefully irritating when i would move of with the hell bender and as usual bots never get in the vehicle. so all i do is drive around stop press 3 and get to the laser part and start shooting which leaves you really vulnerable.

Comment

Working...
                              X