Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

max number of players and bot support...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how anyone is going to run 32 player servers on a console (both PS3 and xbox360) without being able to run dedicated servers (listen servers just wont do with that many people).

Comment

Originally posted by DeusGear View Post
      I don't know how anyone is going to run 32 player servers on a console (both PS3 and xbox360) without being able to run dedicated servers (listen servers just wont do with that many people).
      Indeed, the good news is, you can run Dedicated servers on the 360. Like in RB6V. We need not to worry, EPIC will Delivereth the goodeths.

Comment

32 Players is completely different to 31 bots and 1 player as well!

Comment

Yes, you are correct, to run with 31 bots, you need a lot of processing power.

Comment

please as long as it more than 8 players online like GOW. This game will be dead to me if they try to do the 8 player online limit. I would take even 16 players if there no lag and they don't have to dumb down the graphics like RB6:Vegas so they can have 14 online. 24 to 32 would be a dream come true. I mean if COD3 can pull off 24 why not UT3?

Comment

Originally posted by JMAN View Post
              I mean if COD3 can pull off 24 why not UT3?
              Different game = totally different demand on CPU and (more important) Bandwidth.

Comment

Originally posted by awaw View Post
                I don't see the point in putting in a global limit anyway. IMHO the admin should be smart enough to determine how many people his server/maps can hold.
                This is assuming quite a bit.

Comment

Working...
                X