Dark Walker Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark Walker Request

Please, Please please put in the horn from the War of the Worlds (liked the movie, hated cruise ) movie!!!! Anyone else thinks having that would be cool for Torlan 2? That is all

How about when they shoot their death ray it makes the sound of the original war of the world movie. That would be really cool. It might get annoying after a while though.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Homer View Post
      Please, Please please put in the horn from the War of the Worlds (liked the movie, hated cruise ) movie!!!! Anyone else thinks having that would be cool for Torlan 2? That is all
      That would own! I would pay to see some innocent foot soldier gets the living hell squeezed out of him when i play that horn from behind DDDD

Comment

Well the levi horn kinda sounds like it

Comment

Originally posted by X-Cannon View Post
          Well the levi horn kinda sounds like it
          levi horn sounds more like a cruse ship. Bon voyage.

Comment

Originally posted by iron12 View Post
            How about when they shoot their death ray it makes the sound of the original war of the world movie. That would be really cool. It might get annoying after a while though.
            I was thinking about the musical myself... not sure if they're the same...

OOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo-Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh !!!

Comment

We know all the vehicles has horns and even the Krall has to have an equivalent horn.... Yeah the Levi horn does sound like a cruise ship..... That needs updating stat!

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Homer View Post
                Well from what I heard on Hal's review I think it was. The Darkwalkers secondary fire makes a loud sound that knocks enemies on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
                  I was thinking about the musical myself... not sure if they're the same...
                  OOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo-Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh !!!
                  Heh - now that would make me smile!

Since I heard the musical first, the most annoying thing about the recent film (among many other annoying things) was the intro voice. I mean ... how **** was that compared with the musical!.

Comment

Wondering what the horn for the stealthbender would be. I mean, doesn't having a horn kind of conflict with the very concept of a stealth vehicle. "Shh.. Be vewy vewy quiet! I'm hunting wabbits!"

Comment

I don't know about the horns, but it better not deafen me. The horns imo would be a bit better if they sounded a little more true to the 'unreal' part.

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
                        Wondering what the horn for the stealthbender would be. I mean, doesn't having a horn kind of conflict with the very concept of a stealth vehicle. "Shh.. Be vewy vewy quiet! I'm hunting wabbits!"

Well remember, it's always the player who chooses when to play the horn, so it doesn't really conflict. Also it could get very funny using the horn just the moment before you run over an enemy

Comment

How about let Epic make the **** thing so you don't automatically think WOTW.

Comment

Epic should make the horns custimizible so you can change it, like on carball, hehe should put the same horns in...that'll be heaps funny, the sound of death...the clown horn!

Comment

i thought it did...

which just finish's the point that epic honestly did copy it :P

But i don't care , the film scared me with that horn, do the same in the game!.
                              Would be fun in single player if u had to go inside huts and be quiet , and u could hear it screaming !!

so scary.

Comment

Working...
                              X