Most disliked UT character ever....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most disliked UT character ever....

I don't post much, but from all the reading I've done, Mr Crow seems to be the most disliked character ever. I was thinking, it would be funny if Epic allows one special character to become "unlocked" when you beat the single player game, and...... it's Mr Crow. Bwahahahahaa!! Maybe we could have a mutator where the player that has the least points in a death match becomes Mr Crow. Heheh

Sorry, the **** I come up with while drinking...

Mr. Crow is awesome. I seriously hope they put him back in. How could an undead goth clown NOT be cool? And he wears a top hat!

Comment

MIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSTEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR CROOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Please, don't allow him to come back...PLEASE

Comment

Mr. Crow rocks! He should totally come back.

Comment

I changed my character to Mr Crow as a joke, but now its stuck.
          He just looks so spastic, doing dodge jumps and things, and any good models i have are custom.

Comment

Why DO so many people hate Mr. Crow? Is it simply that childhood fear of clowns that many of us never outgrow? That's all the more reason to leave him in the game, IMNSHO.

I hated Dessloc, or whatever his name was, from UT. That darn bot taunted me and fragged me so much when I first started playing the Uber-Demo. But, because of him, i got totally hooked on the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Crotale View Post
              Why DO so many people hate Mr. Crow? .
              Because he looks stupid and makes UT2k4 look like a joke.

Comment

Mr. Crow is a miserable joke of a character. He isn't funny, he isn't cool. he isn't anything.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDeviot View Post
                  Mr. Crow rocks! He should totally come back.
                  If you are ten or twelve Mr crow probably rocks but hey this time the game is more for grown ups lots of fragging blood and cussing .. so no clowns or egyptian, or other weirdo's..

Comment

Originally posted by Magwa View Post
                    If you are ten or twelve Mr crow probably rocks but hey this time the game is more for grown ups lots of fragging blood and cussing .. so no clowns or egyptian, or other weirdo's..
                    Agreed, Jeff Morris once said "It's a mature game, kids". So there is no need for Mr.Crow. 7 year old kids aren't supposed to play it ayways.

Comment

hey.. just because not many people use Mr. Crow doesnt mean he doesnt belong in the game.. he is an UT charecter that just needs to be in the game, even if no one chooses him :]

Comment

Originally posted by Krawler View Post
                        hey.. just because not many people use Mr. Crow doesnt mean he doesnt belong in the game.. he is an UT charecter that just needs to be in the game, even if no one chooses him :]
                        TBH, he is NOT a UT character. He got implemented by accident.

Comment

I'm 29, and my opinion stands. Mr. Crow is dark, bizarre, and cool

Comment

Originally posted by TheDeviot View Post
                            I'm 29, and my opinion stands. Mr. Crow is dark, bizarre, and cool
                            Luckily I am part of the bizarre scene and certainly know that Mr. Crow is neither dark nor bizarre nor cool. AND: I am older than you. :P

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post
                              AND: I am older than you. :P
                              You sure have a good way of showing it!

Comment

Working...
                              X