No announcement yet.

frag bonus annoucements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone noticed this bug? (I call it the 'silent kill' bug)

If get a monster kill, then get another kill, you get another monster kill. Kill again, another monster.
    BUT, keep going, and eventually the announcer goes quite, and will announce no further multi-kills.

Now, I'm not asking for the 'monster' to go on forever, but I would like it to announce (text only) the number of kills in a row.
    e.g. MONSTER ->
    MONSTER ->
    Multi kill: 16 ->
    Multi kill: 17 ->
    Multi kill: 18 ->
    Multi kill: 19 -> ...

OK, this only happens when sniping of Face against bots with a high fps, but it shouldn't be hard to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Teg View Post
      ....Now, I'm not asking for the 'monster' to go on forever....
      In UT you could get multiple Monster Kills in a row. Each kill after the first Monster Kill would cause the Monster Kill announcement to start again It sounded great when a few of them were chained together.

I hated both the Ludicrous Kill and Wicked Sick (wtf was that all about anyway) announcements.

I liked the Flak Monkey, Head-hunter, and shock/combo ***** announcements though (not sure about that last one - might have been a mod).

Comment

Originally posted by EntropicLqd View Post
        In UT you could get multiple Monster Kills in a row.
        Yes, but the 'silent kill' bug is there too. Try CTF-Face with lots (15) of bots, get the sniper and kill, kill, kill. eventually the Monster Kills will run out. Try it!

Comment

"Leeeeeeeeroy Jeeeeeeeenkins"- 15 suicides
          "I'm the Juggernaut b*tch"- if killed by the same person 15 times without any kills on him/her
          "Dirty Sanchez" for 15 Impact hammer kills
          "shirt rippah!" - 15 stinger kills (taken from movie "Kung Pow" best movie ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by Teg View Post
            Yes, but the 'silent kill' bug is there too. Try CTF-Face with lots (15) of bots, get the sniper and kill, kill, kill. eventually the Monster Kills will run out. Try it!
            They only run out when you don't get another kill in the appropriate time (3 seconds if I remember right).

Seriously; I've kept a monster kill going for way more than 5 minutes. 32 player Face instagib in God mode .

Comment

"Golden Shower" or "R Kelly" for 15 link gun kills and your link guns shoots yellow

Comment

I just checked the 'silent fill' bug, and it didn't happen! It must have be my imagination...

It'd still be nice to have some kind of counter on the multi-kills though.

P.S. I checked it with DM-TrainingDay, 32 bots, x10 damage (my own mut), god mode, and an allammoed mine launcher. got a near 100 multi-kill! THAT'S what I want the number counter for...

Comment

SEPTIC TANK! = Getting to 25 frags using only Bio, and never dying.
                  Mooortalllll Koooommmbaaaaaatttt!!!! = 25 Decapitations (sniper, ripper should it come back, etc.)without dying
                  Switzerland = No Frags, No Deaths
                  Mysoginist = Only killed female player models
                  Scrooge = Horded all of the powerups, and ammo.

Comment

BRAIN SURGEON!!!!!

Rocket Scientist

Shock Therapy

BIO Hazzard

BLue Streak (stinger)

Eight BAllllllllll

LOL

UC2 ones are da best

Comment

Codlike? Love it. Fish gun ftw.

Comment

"Drive by" when killing someone with the hellbender beams while someone is driving you
                        "Boom!" to replace 'multi-kill' or higher if it's done by a redeemer
                        "Bullseye!" replaces headshot if it's done over a very long distance
                        "Flag runner!" after running with the enemy flag for a long, continuous period of time
                        "Trickshot" if you can get a kill with the SPMA cannon without deploying the camera

wtf is with that fish gun?

Comment

Originally posted by Taleweaver View Post
                          "Trickshot" if you can get a kill with the SPMA cannon without deploying the camera

But thats so easy

Comment

Shock Jock - 25 instagib frags
                            Repo Man - run someone over with their own hijacked vehicle
                            Frenchie - get 10 deaths without a single frag

Comment

Working...
                            X