Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

frag bonus annoucements

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    frag bonus annoucements

    Here's my wishlist for frag bonus annoucements, got any better?

    Goo God: 25 frags with the Bio Rifle

    Flak Jack: Replacement for Flak Monkey

    Hammer Time: 25 frags with Impact Hammer

    G-Style: 25 frags with the Enforcers secondary (Gansta Style)

    Bukkake: Headshot with the Bio Rifle

    B*tch Slap: You frag an player with his own weapon (dropped from a previous frag)

    Codlike: 25 frags with the fish gun

    #2
    1.Bukkake: Headshot with the Bio Rifle! How in the world do you do that!?
    2.Codlike: 25 frags with the fish gun! WTF is a fishgun???????

    I personaly liked the uc2 ANNOUCEMENTS!

    Shock therapy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Brain thingie!!! (sorry dont know how to spell it lol )

    Comment


      #3
      Uhh... Fish gun?

      Comment


        #4
        The only way you'll get 25 frags with the impact hammer is if you're playing with an IH arena mod.

        lol @ bukkake

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Princess_Die View Post
          Here's my wishlist for frag bonus annoucements, got any better?

          Goo God: 25 frags with the Bio Rifle

          Flak Jack: Replacement for Flak Monkey

          Hammer Time: 25 frags with Impact Hammer

          G-Style: 25 frags with the Enforcers secondary (Gansta Style)

          Bukkake: Headshot with the Bio Rifle

          B*tch Slap: You frag an player with his own weapon (dropped from a previous frag)

          Codlike: 25 frags with the fish gun
          .......... do you even know what bukkake is? "Facial" or something would be more what you're looking for I think. Facial would not be innately perverted/obscene either, but rather somewhat of a pun, although the concept of a goo headshot is ridiculous to begin with.

          That having been said, those are terrible announcement ideas. They are all excessively corny and stupid, hammer time is the only ok one, and it is a well-known WC3 mountain king sound wave file, so that kind of ruins it.

          Comment


            #6
            Bukkake is already in the game. I'm not sure but I think it's 15 kills with the Bio Rifle and you only get it once. They use it in TAM after 5 I think, but you can get it mulitple times.

            WTF is the fish gun?

            I kinda liked the crotchshot mutator except it was buggy as hell, nothing like getting a crotchshot on a guy who's driving the levi.

            Comment


              #7
              I deffinately want more than just the "Flak Monkey" announcement.... I never understood why that was the only weapon they announced like that lol... I dont get it.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by X-Cannon View Post
                Bukkake is already in the game. I'm not sure but I think it's 15 kills with the Bio Rifle and you only get it once. They use it in TAM after 5 I think, but you can get it mulitple times.

                WTF is the fish gun?

                I kinda liked the crotchshot mutator except it was buggy as hell, nothing like getting a crotchshot on a guy who's driving the levi.
                How do you shoot some1 in the crotch while he/she is driving a levi? rofl
                BW is coming with a new version and i'd like to see ut3 gibbage like that!
                Just see people get torn appart like crazy!

                Seeing that i am a gamer and a biker i would like to do a burnout on the face of my enemy with the scorpion!!!!!!!! owwwwwww yeah!!!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Already in the game
                  Combo *****
                  Head Hunter
                  Bukkake
                  Flak Monkey

                  What the hell is a fish gun?!?!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    seeing that the rocket launcher has multible firing modes. if you kill people with the bouncing rocket thing i thing you should get the award ''SPAMMER!!!''

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I'm okay with the weapon-specific announcements being a little cheesy/humorous, but hopefully we won't have "Ludicrous Kill"+ or "Wicked Sick" in UT3.

                      Keep it serious.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        How about Pancake

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Wicked Sick ( is the best one so far dude... dunno what ur talking about)

                          Comment


                            #14
                            In UC2 they had one for every weapon:

                            -Jumpy B*tch: Awarded while killing an opponent through excessive jumping.
                            -Brain Surgeon: Achieving 7+ Head Shots.
                            -Disc Jockey: 10 kills with Ripjack.
                            -Eight Ball: 8 direct hits with Rocket Launcher.
                            -Rocket Scientist: 20 kills with Rocket Launcher.
                            -Biohazard: 7 kills with Bio-Rifle, or 5 kills using the Bio-Rilfe's alternate-fire.
                            -Goop God: 15 kills with Bio-Rifle.
                            -Blue Streak: 10 kills with Stinger.
                            -Shock Therapist: 10 kills with Shock Rifle.
                            -Flak Monkey: 10 kills with Flak Cannon.
                            -Landmine: 5 kills with Grenade Launcher's alternate-fire.
                            -Sharp Shooter: 5+ kills with the Sniper Rifle in a match with the instagib mutater.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Malakai View Post
                              -Sharp Shooter: 5+ kills with the Sniper Rifle in a match with the instagib mutater.
                              Hehe, quite a shot. :P

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X