UT3 Art Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Art Book

I was reading the post thanking the artists and admiring all the vehicle and concept art and I think a lot of us here would appreciate it if Epic would release an art book for the game like they do for a lot of movies these days. I know I would buy one, and I thought I'd throw that out as something for Epic to consider...either that or include one as a bonus with pre-orders...

Cool Idea but most of the stuff is on the internet and they couldnt really release too much case they didnt use some really good ideas that might go into other games. so i bet alot of the stuff that would be in it we have seen on the internet. But the original concept artwork is awesome b4 all the animated stuff happens to it

Comment

When my Wife bought GoW for my Birthday, she also got me the BradyGames’ Gears of War Limited Edition Guide. I thought, "Why get the guide?". Then she showed me it came with an artbook. Very nice. I love my Wife.

Comment

When my bro bought WoW: Burning Crusade Limited Edition, he got a 200-page, full color art book. The art was stunning. I would definitely buy something like that if it came bundled with UT3.

P.S.: I am not a WoWer. :P

Comment

i bought the GoW strategy guide with the artbook. absolutely amazing.

Comment

One similar to the GOW one would rock! I have that on my coffee table, and the thing is hounestly pro-artbook quality.

Comment

If Epic released an artbook on UT3 I'd buy it right away.

Comment

If an UT3 artbook was released I would buy it.

Comment

Working...
                X