We should thank the artists!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should thank the artists!

With the new video and the new images released i think it is time we thanked just the artists that are working on the game. The amount of time and attention to detail that these guys put into some of the things in the game are crazy. the weapons are a prime example of this. they are so insanely detailed that you can look at them and see exactly how they function. The vehicles are the same way were you can almost see the individual screws and bolts holding things together.

Since i dont ever see people thanking the artitsts that put in the work i figured it was time for a thread like this.

THANK YOU TO ALL THE ARTISTS WORKING ON THIS GAME!!!

Mr. Speaker, I 2nd that motion!

Comment

I'll second that. Thanks, all!

Comment

Hear, hear!

Comment

Totally agreed.

Comment

Yup you got my vote!

Thank you muchly, it is indeed appreciated! This game is shaping up much better then I could have expected when I first saw UE3 in all those tech demo's

Comment

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
              THANK YOU TO ALL THE ARTITSTS WORKING ON THIS GAME!!!
              +1

Dunno how many peeps there are working on this, must be a huge job getting all the stuff in order. Ty all, but at the same time fu (since I'm a little jelous and want your job ).

Comment

+ 1

Comment

good job.
                  Looking forward to the complete game the guys did.

Comment

Yes Epic is extremely stylistic since a few years, UT 2007 overall design is pretty stylish from the weapons to caracthers, some could argue it's not credible because it's just 2291 but I kind of like it very much, the new bio rifle is very cool and I like that the guns are more UC2 alike.

Comment

Thank you artists of Epic for being so amazing.

Comment

this game is reduculus and the graphics make this an even bigger + definitly one of the best i have ever played

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants View Post
                          Thank you artists of Epic for being so amazing.
                          They do an amazing job of giving everything (vehicles, arenas, weapons, etc) character, and atmosphere.

Comment

Keep it up guys! I can't wait to see the final product. Just get it to us soon!

Comment

the artbook that came with the special edition of the GoW strategy guide shows a lot of the work in that game. i can only hope that there is a similar artbook for UT3.

Comment

Working...
                              X