This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

360, PS3 or PC?

What platform will you be buying UT3 on?
    Me personally it will be the 360,
    becasue i'm not gonan fork out $1000 (aus) to get a PS3 and becasue my pc is way out of date and I can't really afford an update.

If I do buy it, it'll be for 360 for sure. Probably for PC later on down the road when I can afford a better rig.

Comment

Pc .

Comment

yeah if i had a better PC i would definatly get in on the PC,
        but alas i don't so...i will have to own on the xbox :P

Comment

PC, as I'm in need of a new computer within a year for photoshop and maya ill put it off as long as possible. I'm still playing all the games i want on a oced p4 @ 3.4 ghz and a 9800 pro. 4 years old... about 2300$ invested over its lifetime, now has over 1tb of storage. Nice thing about a PC in my situation is that it pays for itself in about 5 editing jobs.

I cannot think of an excuse to spend 600$+ on a console to only play games, I don't even have a TV.

Comment

lol thats the excuse, lack of tv.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKillGrill View Post
              PC, as I'm in need of a new computer within a year for photoshop and maya ill put it off as long as possible. I'm still playing all the games i want on a oced p4 @ 3.4 ghz and a 9800 pro. 4 years old... about 2300$ invested over its lifetime, now has over 1tb of storage. Nice thing about a PC in my situation is that it pays for itself in about 5 editing jobs.

I cannot think of an excuse to spend 600$+ on a console to only play games, I don't even have a TV.
              jeez 1tb of storage,
              mine barely has 100gb

Comment

I'm getting it for the PS3 since it is the only console that UT III will have a good chance of keyboard/mouse support, cross platform servers, and mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Dymlos2003 View Post
                  I'm getting it for the PS3 since it is the only console that UT III will have a good chance of keyboard/mouse support, cross platform servers, and mods.
                  i dunno,
                  the 360 has that Key-board mouse support device (X-FPS)
                  and it has that whole 360 to pc versus xbox live anywhere or whatever
                  and will most likly get mods (if they release mods on a console at all)

Comment

Originally posted by soda View Post
                    i dunno,
                    the 360 has that Key-board mouse support device
                    and it has that whole 360 to pc versus xbox live whatever
                    and will most likly get mods (if they release mods on a console at all)
                    I've never seen the 360 use a mouse or keyboard.... I doubt people will use the live anywhere thing. And some 360s don't even have a hdd... how can they support mods? Also how do you save if you don't have a hdd? I've been wondering about that... I don't have a 360 so I wouldn't know.

Comment

I've never seen the 360 use a mouse or keyboard.... I doubt people will use the live anywhere thing. And some 360s don't even have a hdd... how can they support mods? Also how do you save if you don't have a hdd? I've been wondering about that... I don't have a 360 so I wouldn't know.
                      just google x-fps (i think that's what it's called) you can use it to make the 360 support mouse and keyboards. It even worked for Gears of war.
                      Why do you doubt that people would use live anywhere? It measn that PC gamers can vs 360 gamers.
                      And to answer your last question, MODs will probably only be possible on the hard drive 360

Comment

Sucks for the people that don't have the HDD.... so it just doesn't seem probable...PC gamers don't want to play against ppl on the 360...

Comment

Sucks for the people that don't have the HDD.... so it just doesn't seem probable...PC gamers don't want to play against ppl on the 360...
                          so what makes you think they would want to play agasin't ps3 gamers?
                          IMO people wouldn't care if they played agaisn;t 360 or ps3 players

Comment

Cause PS3 gamers will proabably use mouse and keyboard with out an extra feature needed. Is Live anywhere free?

Comment

Is Live anywhere free?
                              It's from M$.... even if it's free.. it might be work like windows started edition lol..

Comment

Working...
                              X