Unreal Tournament 3 FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I'm currently in the process of updating this as I speak. Sorry for the long delay, I've had alot to do in life outside the net.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    seem like someone doesnt know what FAQ is about, im a bit late i know... and please OP please update it, xan isnt even in the game

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by B1tchkilla View Post
    You need to put the ; in front of the line.

UTEngine.INI
    [FullScreenMovie]
    ;StartupMovies=Copyright_PC
    ;StartupMovies=EpicLogo
    ;StartupMovies=MidwayLogo
    ;StartupMovies=UE3_logo
    ;StartupMovies=Nvidia_PC
    ;StartupMovies=Intel_Duo_Logo
    ;StartupMovies=UT_loadmovie1
    cool, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You need to put the ; in front of the line.

UTEngine.INI
    [FullScreenMovie]
    ;StartupMovies=Copyright_PC
    ;StartupMovies=EpicLogo
    ;StartupMovies=MidwayLogo
    ;StartupMovies=UE3_logo
    ;StartupMovies=Nvidia_PC
    ;StartupMovies=Intel_Duo_Logo
    ;StartupMovies=UT_loadmovie1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How do I disable the stupid promotional videos in the beginning? I know there's a way...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by unknown_lord View Post
    so my 6800GS
    XP SP2 MANUALLY TWEAKED WITH DX10 : )
    200+ gig hard
    1 gig mem
    PD 3.2+ overclocked should work fine?
    Erm, a 6800 isnt a dx10 card, lol, not by a long shot.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by jbizzler View Post
    I've been banned from Wikipedia many times, and I don't even know why.
    Probably your use of CAPS AND STUFF!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    so my 6800GS
    XP SP2 MANUALLY TWEAKED WITH DX10 : )
    200+ gig hard
    1 gig mem
    PD 3.2+ overclocked should work fine?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    "Assault has been taken out."

EPIC FAILS

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by fu_fu View Post

The stinger sucked... I played Unreal 1 DM a lot and it was always dropped for something else, like a minigun, which was also in Unreal 1. The UT99 minigun was the strongest weapon in UT99 for strafing around an opponent and it could kill across large expanses of the map without the opponent knowing where the hits were coming from - which helps you mow down a high skill flag carrier. It will be sorely missed.

Nailing an opponent to a wall???? WHY????
    Maybe it was a balancing issue back then (that was 8 years ago), and possibly the strength or whatever was wrong in peoples opinion has been overhauled. I personally try to give things a chance instead of making blind statements.

It only nails them to a wall when they are dead. Why not?

Why is it so many people that love this series want it to remain the same rather then evolve? I know, I'm setting myself up. I'll be the guy saying, "WTF, why did they change that?" lol. Anyway, I prefer the wait, try it out, and then decide if I like it approach.

Oh, btw. If the stinger is like the one in UC2, the shards heat up (causing more damage) the longer you have the trigger pulled.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Nu-men_pl View Post
    what y call "a hippy crystal farter" was in unreal 1 first then it was replaced by minigun in ut1(ut99)
    from the faq:"Tarydium Stinger - previously seen in Unreal and Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict, replaces the Minigun. The secondary fire mode has the ability to nail an opponent to a wall."

The stinger sucked... I played Unreal 1 DM a lot and it was always dropped for something else, like a minigun, which was also in Unreal 1. The UT99 minigun was the strongest weapon in UT99 for strafing around an opponent and it could kill across large expanses of the map without the opponent knowing where the hits were coming from - which helps you mow down a high skill flag carrier. It will be sorely missed.

Nailing an opponent to a wall???? WHY????

Leave a comment:

• replied
    what y call "a hippy crystal farter" was in unreal 1 first then it was replaced by minigun in ut1(ut99)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They replaced the minigun with the hippy crystal farter?????!?!?!?!

!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can't wait to play it looks and sounds so awesome

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Goobers View Post
    i don't trust those. for a press release, it is pretty absent from BOTH Epic and Midway sites/forums.
    I actually agree with you seems Epic have neglected to post it here, but they'll stay for now until confirmed or denied here by Epic themselves.

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
    You forgot the pictures?
    I haven't mate, just been really busy with work lately, sorry. I'll get em in ASAP ok?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X