No announcement yet.

Unreal Tournament 3 FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's the manta in that last pic, it's a hovercraft not an aircraft...

Comment

How about a compromise? It _hovers_ ... in the _air_ ...

Comment

What are the Requirements for the game minimal and optimium.
        For instance I have a nvidia 6200 geforce fx card and a 200 gig hardrive
        amd athlon dual core x2 prosesor could i play with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultron View Post
          How about a compromise? It _hovers_ ... in the _air_ ...

which is why i called it a HOVERCRAFT

Comment

One question ---- DM with vehicles? I have been away so I guess I missed that.... is there even one gametype with no vehicles???? A shame if there is not.

Comment

Well all I'm asking Is my favourite character gonna be in UT3.Selket is she gonna be on the nakti team?

http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/666/...g_2481283.html

Comment

Originally posted by -VT- View Post
                that's the manta in that last pic, it's a hovercraft not an aircraft...
                That's what I thought. I looked at the video again, and saw it was the Cicada. Hadn't really looked at the Cicada before yesterday, and didn't notice the rotors on the back until now. lol. Thanks for pointing that out.

Have only played UC, UC2, and Unreal II on the Xbox, and am looking forward to playing this when it comes out. May be the last game I need this generation, or at least tell the next Epic game.

Comment

Originally posted by 80gone View Post
                  Well all I'm asking Is my favourite character gonna be in UT3.Selket is she gonna be on the nakti team?

http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/666/...g_2481283.html
                  Unfortunately the awnser to your question is no. Epic mentioned before that Selket would be just very young at the time Unreal Tournament 3 is set. However with the name change anything is possible so who knows what Epic have planned now either in the retail build or in downloadable content in the future.

Comment

So any new info out there that anyone may have come across? Let me know about it here and if it's credible it will go in the FAQ with credits awarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Unreal Havoc View Post
                      So any new info out there that anyone may have come across? Let me know about it here and if it's credible it will go in the FAQ with credits awarded.
                      You could specify that the Stinger's primary is hitscan and the secondary projectile. Currently it reads as if both firemodes are projectiles. Give credits to EPIC's willhaven, he mentioned it here.

Comment

great job. do we have pics of the teams?? are they all just Red necis and blue for Axon? I know i saw some Yellow team

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post
                          You could specify that the Stinger's primary is hitscan and the secondary projectile. Currently it reads as if both firemodes are projectiles. Give credits to EPIC's willhaven, he mentioned it here.
                          Nice one!

Comment

You can add... ..all versions will be the same. but they reduced the movement speed to fit the controller-users.

Morris: It'll all be the same game. A mouse is awesome for looking here, then looking here really fast and really precise and I don't know if there's a controller analogy for that. So we make sure that movement speed is down , we may increase the collision cylinder slightly but nothing too fundamental

Comment

Thanks for the info and quote.

Comment

http://forums.epicgames.com/showpost...2&postcount=14

Comment

Working...
                                X