This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT 2k7 Should have the sheild

The reason I say this is because the sheild is a great weapon. It protects you from all those spamming rox and flak n00bs.

Lol first and foremost the sheild is a closer newbie thing then spammy rox. It truely ****** me off to see some one take off running with the sheild out while I'm tagging there *** with shock beam(or any other weapon that I may be holding) and knowing that I didnt drop a single point of health.
    Originally posted by Sc@rF@c3 View Post
    . It protects you from all those spamming rox and flak n00bs.
    Maybe if you put down the sheild and pull out a weapon you could kill them instead of sheilding yourself.

Comment

Don't feed the troll.

Comment

You'll get the shieldbelt, no other shields for you!

Comment

The sheild sucks, give us melee instead.

Comment

First off, it's called the SHIELD not Sheild
            Secondly, it sucks BIGTIME because stupid newbs use it constantly...

Comment

Originally posted by Lee_Shagwell View Post
              The sheild sucks, give us melee instead.
              Please don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Checkmate
                Lol first and foremost the sheild is a closer newbie thing then spammy rox. It truely ****** me off to see some one take off running with the sheild out while I'm tagging there *** with shock beam(or any other weapon that I may be holding) and knowing that I didnt drop a single point of health.
                Maybe if you tried using a weapon which the shield doesn't reflect you'd get more kills.

Why is it that people say that this game is hitscan dominated but want no protection from hitscan?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch Conner View Post
                  Maybe if you tried using a weapon which the shield doesn't reflect you'd get more kills.
                  Eh... do you even play 2k4? The shield "blocks" everything. Some things just have a field of fire that is larger than what the shield covers. Chances are if someone is running with the shield up, though, that they can take more than 10-20 hp worth of shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Raynor View Post
                    You'll get the shieldbelt, no other shields for you!
                    Does make you wonder why you need a shield"gun" and a shield"belt" in one game. Well no lightning gun so whats the use of a shieldgun

I'll just hit the no friendly fire and shock boosts in insta ctf instead rofl

Comment

i sucks scrap it right now it is the single most annoying part of UT 2004

Comment

Originally posted by °Psyco View Post
                        i sucks scrap ot right now it is the single most anoying part of UT 2004
                        Yeah sucking scrap is ot!

Wait, what were you saying

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch Conner View Post
                          Originally posted by Sir_Brizz View Post
                          Eh... do you even play 2k4? The shield "blocks" everything. Some things just have a field of fire that is larger than what the shield covers. Chances are if someone is running with the shield up, though, that they can take more than 10-20 hp worth of shots.
                          But besides absorbing damage, the shield reflects shock. Many times I've reflected it back on people. The shield is usefull when you jump in to get the flag among multiple defenders. The odds of you taking all of them out before you die is slim, so hit the speed combo, shield, and RUN. It all depends on the situation though. It's called tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by The5thviruz View Post
                            Please don't.

Why? what's wrong? Have you been pwn3d too many times by the knife in CS? It's ok, you can tell us...

Comment

No. This isn't CS, Halo or even Unreal Championship, it's UT. Crappy blade weapons will get you killed.

Comment

Working...
                              X