Returning Characters Thread: Syzygy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Returning Characters Thread: Syzygy

Wish for your favorite returning character from a previous UT game.

I really would like to see Syzygy return, but not in his UT2004 iteration.I would like to see the model used for Unreal Championship 2 make it to UT2007, or a more high poly version etc.This was a very very cool, character model IMO, and he could even fit in with his given story line from UC2.

" The first of the converted mining robots to take to the arena, Linadri Co. hopes for large returns on their investment converting this mining bot for tournament combat" Add normal Syzygy UC2 descrip to that

PLEASE DO NOT PICK GORGE OR MALCOM OR LAUREN OR BROCK: you know they're gonna be back, so don't waste a pick on these 4.

*We all want new characters too, that not the idea here

i'll be the first to say...

M-M-M-MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR CROOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!

on a more serious note, i want new characters, honestly i don't care that much about who i play as since i can't really ever see myself while playing

Comment

Yeah but we gotta have a few Unreal vet's to retturn besides Malcom and the bunch.

Comment

I have the same problem . . . I play with Damarus . . .

(Hi :P) . . .

Comment

I too, would prefer new characters, although I remember seeing a screenshot of UC2's Syzygy (never played the game) and I thought he looked pretty **** cool. I hope the robotic characters in UT2007 will continue to have that cool look, instead of looking like the metal bricks/walking trains that they were in UT2004 (the male Corrupt).

Comment

MOTIG FTW

Too bad the Gen Mo Kai won't be included in UT2007. I'm sad now .

Comment

I think I'm the minority when it comes to this, but I actually really liked the juggernauts. I thought their extreme armor looked cool and that the backstory about how they were geneboosted to even be able to wear it (or something, can't quite remember) was moderately sinister while also cool. I especially liked the female juggernauts, I've never seen anything like them in any other game.

Comment

I want caucasian malcolm back, they ruin the series by making him black cuz its just not his personality, thats one thing they didnt need to take form UC2. and id like to see the old male cyborgs from ut99 come back cuz they just looked awesome

and btw, where are some vids of the robot characters? I think they will be the coolest looking characters in the game cuz they can use all of their new lighting techniques and the grungish textures on em.

Comment

Originally posted by [INDEP]Marine View Post
                  and btw, where are some vids of the robot characters? I think they will be the coolest looking characters in the game cuz they can use all of their new lighting techniques and the grungish textures on em.
                  There was one, I think there is a robot in the german clip with malcolm and the first ps3 tech one... hmmz they might be the same clip though cant remember now

Comment

Think it's this one: gametrailers.

Comment

Originally posted by [INDEP]Marine View Post
                      I want caucasian malcolm back, they ruin the series by making him black cuz its just not his personality
                      Huh?......

Comment

Malcolm has been black since first UT. Don't say you didn't noticed that before?!

But I'd like to see return of Othello, Matrix, Shyann and Annaka from UT!

Comment

no he wasnt, and it ut2k4 they changed him white neways... lol i just wish he dint look so awful :\

Comment

I always thought he was black since UT99, as well. More because of his facial features rather than the skin tone itself.

http://www.freakygaming.com/gallery/...lm_history.jpg

I don't see how you could call ut2k4-malcolm more white than the ut99 one.

Comment

Xan! I wasn't a fan of the UT2004 incarnation, though, making him a robot and all that.

Also it would be nice if Slain, Archon, Riker, Nikki or even Blake would return.

Btw is it just me or UT2004 Malcolm's head is black, but his arms are white!

Comment

Working...
                              X