Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think they should make Face-4 in ut2007?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most definitely NO.

But they are. They've said so. Dunno if it'll be called face4 or face or whatever, but it will be a new carnation of the UT99 map. And I will spend another game annoyed every single repetition.

Comment

yes, why not?
      should have some new, and should include some classic too.

Comment

yeah if for no other reason than it is Face and UT like peanut butter and Jelly they just go together..

Comment

I said yes, because they said it will be in. No need to remove what has been in already. ALthough I never played this map and fresh maps are always more welcome to me.

Comment

Yes as long as they don't mess it up like they did with Face3.

Comment

Can anyone spell 'maybe' in this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch Conner View Post
                Can anyone spell 'maybe' in this forum?
                Here, lemme try: um... maybbe? Maybee?

Comment

face X, (x stands for the many versions of it) has and will always be a favorite among the CTF community (at least the community i know), its true they changed it a lot in the third installment, but funny enough, it was my clan #1 pick for ladder matches, its all about personal preference, but i can tell you a lot of people like the "FACE" line of maps, and they are still playing it as we speak.

they need to drop the egyptian theme on the next face, make it something like the scenery we saw on Gears of war, that would rock on a Face map.

Comment

Voted "no" because I don't really like the map, but they already said it would be there, and in the end it doesn't bother me either.. so perhaps I just shouldn't have voted

Comment

Sure I'd love to see a new Face map, I'll probably only play a few times but it's still cool.

Comment

I say no cause someone else will come out with a better version later on so it would be a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by !ut2k7! View Post
                          The original Face is already planned for UT2007 so I doubt you would see a Face 4 or any other sequel.

Comment

Originally posted by Checkmate- View Post
                            The original Face is already planned for UT2007 so I doubt you would see a Face 4 or any other sequel.
                            Matter of naming convention, really. For some maps, a #2 is a direct port from an old game to the new one (like Curse2 in UT was a near direct port of Curse in Unreal) while for Face, apparently, every version number is different. (IIRC Face2 was actually a UT map, so it was in the same game as the original Face even)

Comment

Meh, I can live with it as long as it won't be the demo-map.

Comment

Working...
                              X