Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proposed New Concepts For New Ut07 Vehicals/weapons!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proposed New Concepts For New Ut07 Vehicals/weapons!!!!

Explain/describe on what new vehicle design or weapon you think you would like to officially see in UT2007. Make one up or recall one from a movie or whatever.The ideas are unlimited!! Hope EPIC GAMES sees this post b4 they drop the Realse date.!!!!!!!!

Personally I would like to see a vehicle that can go in the water.

As for the weapon it would kinda be like predator' s self detanator that went off killing all but when the devise explodes it is moving in a speed that is gradual and you can see it comming towards you. I advise you run.

The use of all caps is very rude and inappropriate.

As for new vehicles/weapons, what would YOU like to see added in the game? Sorry, but with the way you posted, you were just begging for a redirect.

Comment

I would go something alittle more gothic like starwars episode 1 with the battle of naboo. I liked the energy catapults and shields yet the offensive were using slings to attack. Some energy ballista turrets perhaps on griffins with riders or gargoyles which are made out of stone are hard to kill.

A liandri robot vehicle set which can transform and join together to make a levi type vehicle. Kinda like voltron!

Comment

Originally posted by unknown_lord View Post
        Explain/describe on what new vehicle design or weapon you think you would like to officially see in UT2007. Make one up or recall one from a movie or whatever.The ideas are unlimited!! Hope EPIC GAMES sees this post b4 they drop the Realse date.!!!!!!!!

Personally I would like to see a vehicle that can go in the water.

As for the weapon it would kinda be like predator' s self detanator that went off killing all but when the devise explodes it is moving in a speed that is gradual and you can see it comming towards you. I advise you run.
        heres what im hoping for in ut2k7:

Realistic suspension and vehicle physics, vehicles respond more to terrain.

I wont be ****** of it they dont include it though, its not that important.

Comment

Originally posted by Gearbox
          Best vehicle would definitely be the S.S. Heart of Gold -powered by the Infinite Improbability drive of course
          Thats just plain mean

ANyway Dropship seen hovering over the battlefield in the UT2k4 Intro capable of carrying infantry and lighter veichles, Dual gattling guns and big honkin missiles

Comment

to gearbox:
            its BAD to post 11[!!!!!!!]times at a row!

boack on topic:
            a big necris vehicle happy?
            i mean sure those things are cool but lets first see what epic ALREADY HAS made.
            ohand after that comunity is the keyword

Comment

Well besides adding new weapons id say id like to see the ripper in exchange for the goo gun.

I hate that toy looking gun(goo gun), no matter how skilled it can be or how cool some people might think about it. You could point that gun at a caveman and all you would get in return from him is a laugh.

Comment

I would like to see a vehicle that’s similar to the paladin that has 8 wheels and is able to climb very steep grades. It’s kind of slow but when normal vehicle have to go around steep hills and around water this vehicle is able to go over hills and through bodies of water. For defense it deploys spidermines. The main weapon is an oversize shock rifle where you can shot a beam for the primary and the secondary is a shock ball about 4 times the size of a regular shock rifle and is able to tip over tanks with it.

Comment

I would like to see a Tremmer like vehicle that diggs threw the ground and surpise attacks others from underneith! Thats definetly somthing original I think, and it fits perfect with Necris.

Comment

I don't care about the details, as long as it is utterly original in everything it does.

Comment

A Giant Rolling Ball of Death!
                      It would have spikes that shoot out in any direction and for it's main weapon it spins in place like a top sending out of huge shock waves all around it bringing death to all!
                      Mhuhahahahahah!

Comment

They should also have a optional super weapon/vehicle to rival against the giant tripod they have from War Of The Worlds.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
                            I don't care about the details, as long as it is utterly original in everything it does.
                            +1 on that one.

Comment

Throwing somthing mythological in like dragons would be pretty cool IMO

Comment

Working...
                              X